Official Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree Thread - 10/10 IGN, 10/10 GS, 95 Meta - Game of the Year. Best DLC oif All Time.

21 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Just googled them im 100 percent sure i bear radahn and like 99 percent sure i beat mohg

You HAVE to beat Radahn for the story progression.  Only Mohg is missable.  So you definitely beat Radahn at least.

DLC is sick, but I've barely gotten any chance to play as shit came up unfortunately.  Really going to dive in tonight :aitch: 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This DLC has been very difficult for me with my character build.  I actually spent a decent portion today just in the main game getting various talismans and skills/incantations I missed for a new bui

Imo the base games are nothing aside from that first playthrough of Sekiro. I don’t think this is rage quitting and leaving a negative review hard thus far, but it’s typical From DLC hard and Elden Ri

i think my gf knew i wanted to play this (i may have low key dropped that i wanted to play this tonight lol) and asked if we can do something tomorrow night instead.  the universe is on my side. just

Just now, JonDnD said:

Im pretty sure i beat him. 

you probably did. if not, i believe you can do some door/jump glitch and skip the fight. but it's a good battle.

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

You HAVE to beat Radahn for the story progression.  Only Mohg is missable.  So you definitely beat Radahn at least.

DLC is sick, but I've barely gotten any chance to play as shit came up unfortunately.  Really going to dive in tonight :aitch: 

the wait was worth it. there are two areas, in particular, that are simply incredible!

• aitch 1

well, that's a wrap for today. 4 main bosses down. most of the map discovered. and i'm at level 10 in the dlc (ashes are at 5). not bad for my first full day. i had an absolute blast! while i'm still a little bit butthurt that the ending was spoiled for me, exploring/fighting in this new world is everything i had hoped it would be and more, so i'm cool :smoke:

• Upvote 1

I downloaded the game again and I don't know if I beat mogh now I may not have as I don't see the save point where Google says he is.

Also have no clue how to play this game now lol. Ima stay skipping the dlc

That title music tho :disco:

31 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I downloaded the game again and I don't know if I beat mogh now I may not have as I don't see the save point where Google says he is.

Also have no clue how to play this game now lol. Ima stay skipping the dlc

That title music tho :disco:

Im kinda feeling this lol. I went around killing peoples for a bit, got lost in an area (I already did??????) got scared and switched to madden lmfao 

27 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Im kinda feeling this lol. I went around killing peoples for a bit, got lost in an area (I already did??????) got scared and switched to madden lmfao 

That’s one of the reasons why I wanted a fresh build. It feels great seamlessly hopping into the DLC. I also changed up my play-style significantly. I can thank Bloodborne and Lies of P for that. While I still love magic, the weapon arts with some weapons are just too disgustingly good. Also, two-handing a greatsword just feels so satisfying. 

• Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

That’s one of the reasons why I wanted a fresh build. It feels great seamlessly hopping into the DLC. I also changed up my play-style significantly. I can thank Bloodborne and Lies of P for that. While I still love magic, the weapon arts with some weapons are just too disgustingly good. Also, two-handing a greatsword just feels so satisfying. 

Dude, I almost wish I would have done the same.  I'm still trying to get my bearings with my build and not only that, back into the feel of the game again because it's been so long.  After I finished the game I just started fucking around with different mixes and builds and I can't really remember what my build what centered around lol.  That said, I'm pushing through.  It just reminds me how much I love exploring this damn world.  :aitch: 

• aitch 1
4 hours ago, Orion said:

Some random knight boss is fucking me up big time :deadest:

I hope I can get back to the game tomorrow and beat the boss who beat the shit out of me. Homeboy is awesome, but one shot kills me in phase two. I didn’t get to fight him much, so I have no clue what strategy I’ll use. 

I did this and I’m plus 8 and plus 3. Still getting whooped. :tom: 

cheesing where I can tho :banderoos: I love bringing enemies right to their boundary because then have to start going back in their zone. And I just keep fucking them up every time they do. :D 

i suck dick in small areas 

3 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I did this and I’m plus 8 and plus 3. Still getting whooped. :tom: 

cheesing where I can tho :banderoos: I love bringing enemies right to their boundary because then have to start going back in their zone. And I just keep fucking them up every time they do. :D 

i suck dick in small areas 

@-GD-X what + are you? Being +8 and +3 seems like nothing :D 

5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I hope I can get back to the game tomorrow and beat the boss who beat the shit out of me. Homeboy is awesome, but one shot kills me in phase two. I didn’t get to fight him much, so I have no clue what strategy I’ll use. 

This DLC has been very difficult for me with my character build.  I actually spent a decent portion today just in the main game getting various talismans and skills/incantations I missed for a new build I've decided on.  I'm finally starting to wreck some shit.. though I imagine I'll hit a brick wall soon again :D 

Can we just take a second though, to appreciate this entire game and world that FROM have created here.  When you add up all of the Lands Between and subterranean areas, plus this new expansion.  This entire thing is just absolutely insane.  Like literally.  This game is insanely beautiful and well architected.. the visuals are breathtaking at times.  Like I know FROM gets shit for their games not being the most optimized or technically proficient.. and they get criticized for reusing a lot of things... but this game is such a massive jump in ambition compared to what any of their previous games were.  Like... taking a relatively linear series, and then basically blowing it wide open and still having it be interesting to explore and give the player visual cues they need to navigate it all and progress..  It's not just as simple as make it bigger and spread everything out.. there's so many gameplay elements and design decisions that have to be made to make it all work.  

It's crazy, and FROM are basically right at the top. :aitch: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1