So how is it that both MS and Nintendo had far better showcases than Sony?

44 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No they didn't, they published it. Publishing a game doesn't equal developing a game.

The word was "make". If we were talking about "developed", Playstation doesn't develop any games. Stop being a slug.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have reached this point of damage control ? 😆

Helldivers 2 is low 80s mc and Sony didn't make that game. 

I think the Sony from the PS3/PS4 era just doesn't exist anymore.  They simply aren't able to reach the level that their hardcore fans expected of them, and I think they're actively trying to find new

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cell said:

JonB I swear to you, I will never, ever, give a single fuck about what anyone on systemwars says to me. 

You my friend need to go and get yourself some pussy (other than Remij) because you're pent up as fuck my dude. 

:umad:

:ovolol:

52 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Keep showing us that you dont care lmao OverCunt ROFL

OverCunt > NoCunt eh Jon. :ccruise:

Hey @JonDnD at least we can appreciate the fact the Twinblade can admit that MS and Nintendo smoked Sony with their shows... and that makes sense... as he's one of the few cows which actually plays and talks about games here and not just "Bubu Xbawkz" :hehe: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hey @JonDnD at least we can appreciate the fact the Twinblade can admit that MS and Nintendo smoked Sony with their shows... and that makes sense... as he's one of the few cows which actually plays and talks about games here and not just "Bubu Xbawkz" :hehe: 

Since when am I a cow? :| 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

True. At least he isnt in denial........welp, damn looks like he is in denial after all LOL

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Remij said:

With last place in relevance, comes first place in ridicule. 

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

The word was "make". If we were talking about "developed", Playstation doesn't develop any games. Stop being a slug.

It was not developed by a Sony developer, it wasn't made by Sony or any incarnation of first party studios.

26 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It was not developed by a Sony developer, it wasn't made by Sony or any incarnation of first party studios.

"xbox did not make gears of war"

congratulations you're retarded

• dead 1
8 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

"xbox did not make gears of war"

congratulations you're retarded

Flight Simulator is also not made by Xbox. :reg:

• dead 1