So how is it that both MS and Nintendo had far better showcases than Sony?

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Astro Bot will be a fun game for sure... but it's amazing to see how coordinated the media and PS shills are at pushing it as the greatest thing ever rivaling Mario :hehe: 

And that's entirely because it's all Sony has for this year.  Astro Bot?, more like Astro Turf:rofl: :rofls:  

Platformers sell like ass outside of Nintendo because few really care for them.

I played the PS5 demo and got bored fast, but I loved the VR game because it made the genre new and different again with VR.

This is just another "we have nothing else so let's bandwagon behind this game" even though most don't have any real interest and won't buy it.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We have reached this point of damage control ? 😆

Helldivers 2 is low 80s mc and Sony didn't make that game. 

I think the Sony from the PS3/PS4 era just doesn't exist anymore.  They simply aren't able to reach the level that their hardcore fans expected of them, and I think they're actively trying to find new

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Platformers sell like ass outside of Nintendo because few really care for them.

I played the PS5 demo and got bored fast, but I loved the VR game because it made the genre new and different again with VR.

This is just another "we have nothing else so let's bandwagon behind this game" even though most don't have any real interest and won't buy it.

I don't think it's quite fair to say that.  This game will absolutely sell extremely well, I'm sure.  It will also be a fun game and well designed game, I have no doubts.  But they're definitely playing up this game more than they would have otherwise, because it's all they have to look forward to at this point for the rest of the year.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

It doesn't mean no publisher makes games you delinquent autist. It means some games are merely published by a publisher, and some are developed and published by said publisher.

Holy shit, what is wrong with your brain.

If a publisher publishes a game they made it.

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

:drake: 

No, they published it.  If the publisher owns the studio that developed the game... they made it....

13 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, they published it.  If the publisher owns the studio that developed the game... they made it....

what the fuck am I reading 

this is who we are arguing with :lemming:

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

I love how you just casually admitted that you are knowingly lying when you made your thread about The Hundred Line......in this thread.

You just literally made the perfect definition that debunks your own thread :drake:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you just casually admitted that you are knowingly lying when you made your thread about The Hundred Line......in this thread.

You just literally made the perfect definition that debunks your own thread :drake:

Nope.. I clearly state they are a subsidiary of Sony in that thread. That thread has nothing to do with the differentiation of making a game or publishing it :drake:

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.. I clearly state they are a subsidiary of Sony in that thread

and if they don't own the studio that made the game.........then they don't "make" the game.

its literally there in your post

I love how you're trying to play stupid, when you already know I just busted you.

[screenshotting your original post in case you pathetically try to change it LOL]

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

and if they don't own the studio that made the game.........then they don't "make" the game.

its literally there in your post

I love how you're trying to play stupid, when you already know I just busted you.

[screenshotting your original post in case you pathetically try to change it LOL]

Where have I said they made the game in that thread? :drake:

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Where have I said they made the game in that thread? :drake:

LOL he's trying to find a way out.

You're now implying that YOU TRIED TO INSINUATE that Sony "made a multi-plat" game...............but are aware that you were lying.

He just handed me the W, all over again :blessed:

[Imagine if he really melts down for the rest of the night trying to fight an argument that I've clearly got him, dead to rights LOL]

54 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

What in the next level fuck are you crackheads smoking...

:samj:

52 minutes ago, Remij said:

These people have lost their collective marbles. 

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's trying to find a way out.

You're now implying that YOU TRIED TO INSINUATE that Sony "made a multi-plat" game...............but are aware that you were lying.

He just handed me the W, all over again :blessed:

[Imagine if he really melts down for the rest of the night trying to fight an argument that I've clearly got him, dead to rights LOL]

:rofl: :rofls:  look at him

LOL he's mad that using HIS and Sugarhigh's definition... The Hundred Line is MADE BY A SONY PUBLISHING ARM and is a mulit-plat game developed by Sony that's not on Playstation :rofl: 

That's YOURRRRRRRRRRRR fucked up insinuation clown...  But thanks for proving me right... because you wont claim that Sony made that game would you?  That's right, you wont... because they simply published it... :rofl: :rofls: 

I love catching you idiots in your own stupid logic using your hatred for me to catch you in easy logic traps. :hehe: 

Edited by Remij
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

:rofl: :rofls:  look at him

LOL he's mad that using HIS and Sugarhigh's definition... The Hundred Line is MADE BY A SONY PUBLISHING ARM and is a mulit-plat game developed by Sony that's not on Playstation :rofl: 

That's YOURRRRRRRRRRRR fucked up insinuation clown...  But thanks for proving me right... because you wont claim that Sony made that game would you?  That's right, you wont... because they simply published it... :rofl: :rofls: 

I love catching you idiots in your own stupid logic using your hatred for me to catch you in easy logic traps. :hehe: 

[Imagine if he really melts down for the rest of the night ...]

Guess I don't need to imagine holy shit look at his post :RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS:

LOL I love how he's backing away from what he was clearly implying........and pretending to play dumb

I knocked this fool down so hard, ANOTHER lemming is also melting down along with him

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

We heard it here first folks, Microsoft made Rise of the Tomb Raider!

Screenshot-20240619-202718-Chrome.jpg

:RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS::RISITAS:

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Jerry putting these fools on overtime enough they’re going to be late to work tomorrow. :pavarotti:

I like how I can be away for over a week..........come into the forum, and just make these pathetic fool begin foaming at the mouth in under 10 minutes, and they can't win an argument to save their life.

:tom:

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I like how I can be away for over a week..........come into the forum, and just make these pathetic fool begin foaming at the mouth in under 10 minutes, and they can't win an argument to save their life.

:tom:

I bet you played a lot of games since you've been away, right?

lindsay-lohan-laughing-hysterically-a49p

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I bet you played a lot of games since you've been away, right?

lindsay-lohan-laughing-hysterically-a49p

And I just made him run away to his emergency bait in just one hour, as well :blessed:

Damn, I'm good.