Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD — Overview Trailer — Nintendo Switch | Available June 27

12 minutes ago, David P said:

:jordan3::hest:

I dont love the art style, but the graphics are visually appealing. Which is the opposite of the new Mario game where I like the art style but the visual look shitty. The gameplay looks interesting. Glad they didn't just make Zelda a skin swap. The gameplay looks fresh, although that might put off some people but most Nintendo fans are sheep and dont complain anyway. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I dont love the art style, but the graphics are visually appealing. Which is the opposite of the new Mario game where I like the art style but the visual look shitty. The gameplay looks interesting. Glad they didn't just make Zelda a skin swap. The gameplay looks fresh, although that might put off some people but most Nintendo fans are sheep and dont complain anyway. 

It's cool if you are 5 years old. 

$60 each. 
Nintendo was quick to jump into the price increase bandwagon even though they are still yet to make the technological jump and won't be for probably another two generations.

51 minutes ago, David P said:

Not surprising coming from someone who named himself poopy_butt.

these are targeted at those still learning to wipe their ass, so it makes sense.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

$60 each. 
Nintendo was quick to jump into the price increase bandwagon even though they are still yet to make the technological jump and won't be for probably another two generations.

That's a lot of money for peru