DF hints PS5 Pro’s killer apps will be…… MORE REMAKES

This DipshitB account was created in 2017 with 28K posts. I’ve had this account since 2005 with 25K posts. This fool has been working overtime for a while. :RISITAS:

Edited by lynux3
  • dead 1
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It stands for Pedophile    " hey little girl , want to see my rare physical game collection??!! "  

What the actual fuck, this site was basically dead for a few of those years with only Jimbo posting pictures of his dog and his dick. JonB must of been arguing with himself on here.   

Jenny must be using all the power of his extra chromosome to come up with this one - No, I'm British, that doesn't really apply to us in the way you think about it Jennifer.   

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

This DipshitB account was created in 2017 with 28K posts. I’ve had this account since 2005 with 25K posts. This fool has been working overtime for a while. :RISITAS:

Of course my post count is higher. Theres 3 or 4 or you obsessing over me at once :rofls:

31 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Of course my post count is higher. Theres 3 or 4 or you obsessing over me at once :rofls:

Nope, that’s just the amount of damage control you have to do everyday for Xflop. :drake: 

• Haha 1

Let's not forget I make posts about games , too . While all of your posts are strictly about other men :rofls:

You come here specifically for me. :omglol:

OverCrush , LGBTnux3 and Gouk❤️Men :mroff:

• NPC 2
6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

What the actual fuck, this site was basically dead for a few of those years with only Jimbo posting pictures of his dog and his dick. JonB must of been arguing with himself on here. 

:risitas2:

• dead 2

I didn't post here then dumbo. Nice to see yall suck so bad at this that you landed on post count :rofls:

The last resort when you get butchered,  like we all haven't been here the same amount of time :tom:

3 vs 1 and you still got BTFU :hehe:

3 hours ago, Cell said:

:risitas2:

His slow ass lives on here :reg:

22 minutes ago, Tainted said:

Maybe the PS5 Pro will pick up the player count in Helldivers 2 from the bowels of hell?

326584612_Screenshot2024-06-24at11_47_21AM.thumb.png.117ea48769dbdb407cf1bbc8a3aeac09.png

Maybe Sony they should take recommendations from Microsoft.

Halo Infinite:

Players right now: 1142.

24 hours peak: 3457.

All time peak 3 years ago: 272k.

• dead 1
2 hours ago, David P said:

Maybe Sony they should take recommendations from Microsoft.

Halo Infinite:

Players right now: 1142.

24 hours peak: 3457.

All time peak 3 years ago: 272k.

I guess anything is better than zero. Maybe the team that made Helldivers should play the game themselves to push up that bar from 0? I am afraid it's going to hit negatives pretty soon....

21 minutes ago, Tainted said:

I guess anything is better than zero. Maybe the team that made Helldivers should play the game themselves to push up that bar from 0? I am afraid it's going to hit negatives pretty soon....

Where did you get 0 from that chart?

30 minutes ago, Tainted said:

Dead on PS5 as well, no longer charting in the top 10 😳 Looks like Microsoft Windows PC is at least carrying the weight for Helldivers 2 on Steam.

image.png

This also shows you where the Elden Ring players are :geese: 

Consuals :hehe: 

1 hour ago, Tainted said:

The 0 is at the bottom right, close to where the game is in player count trend.....What goes up, must come down......

The graph scale to 400k. It might look close to zero but it's actually in the tens of thousands of active players. 

And yes, most online games dies down over time unless constantly supported with new content.

No one in their right mind ever expected a sequel to Helldivers to have been one of the hottest game this year, it's a huge success no matter how you slice it. 

• Upvote 1