Chris Dring updated the "most wishlisted games of the 'E3 season' showcases"

Initially Astro-bot was the most wishlisted game, but that was at the point when they sampled previously.  They updated the article and have a clear picture now of the top wishlisted games which were shown during these events according to IGNs data.

Here's the top 25 games:

image.thumb.png.31b0512d07e73db2a5c4e918493f5516.png

And I was kind of surprised to see Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom at the top.  I mean, I know it's a Zelda game.. but it's not exactly a mainline game.. and yet it still powers through.  Just shows the powerhouse that is The Legend of Zelda franchise.  DOOM comes in at #2, which is great and somewhat expected since it's available on more platforms.  Astro-bot comes in at #3 which again is a great showing for Astro-bot.  Gears of War and Perfect Dark also looking quite strong despite being far out yet.. which is a good sign for MS.  Expedition 33 being so high up is fucking awesome to see.  That game looks impressive as hell and I hope it delivers.

Overall this is a strong list for all 3 platform holders IMO.  Lots to look forward to. :love: 

1 hour ago, David P said:

Sony need some new big announcement and soon. Astro is cool but it's not a big game. I think it will do great but it's no Spiderman. 

Ghost of Tsushima 2 has to be announced this year. Fairgame$ is coming. Concord is coming. I feel like we could see a Returnal 2 coming from Housemarque announced (and released?) this year. They have been promoting the OG game a fair bit lately.

Not sure where Naughty Dog would be right now. They stopped the production of Factions 2, so I don't know how much of their team and time they were using for that. I suspect Gran Turismo 8 will be next gen, unless they do a new GT Sport between now and then.

I didn't care for the first Astro, so that is off my radar. 

22 hours ago, David P said:

Dragon Quest 3 HD is like the most exciting for me. It sets a really nice trend for future JRPGs remakes. Hope they go up to VII.

Also Indiana Jones seemed cool. Want to see more. 

And DOOM is guaranteed to be fucking awesome. 

The DQ3 remake being $60 is just insane to me. I think thats going to sink it.

Just now, Twinblade said:

The DQ3 remake being $60 is just insane to me. I think thats going to sink it.

It's crazy, I was stunned when I saw the price. Thinking it was a mistake. 

But it's getting physical copy so I'm buying it. Wish there was a Collector/Day One Edition of some kind. :D