If you really want to play Princess Peach Showdown, enjoy

Switch 2 will dwarf steam deck numbers on release DAY.  You're shook :lupe:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No it fucking isn't   They said "best Windows 11 based" handheld PC dude.. 

IGN literally called it the steam deck killer 

Imagine a Strix Halo APU in a next gen Steam Deck. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Switch 2 will dwarf steam deck numbers on release DAY.  You're shook :lupe:

It doesn't matter because Steam Deck is a PC. I don't get worked if my laptop brand is selling well either.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

It doesn't matter because Steam Deck is a PC. I don't get worked if my laptop brand is selling well either.

yeah, mine is basically my gateway back to pc gaming. i have spent a decent amount of money on steam games this year. i even double dipped quite a bit.

• aitch 1

Steam Deck isn’t even particularly successful, but it extends their reach beyond their current loserbase. :tard: THHBO

• Confused 1
5 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Steam Deck isn’t even particularly successful, but it extends their reach beyond their current loserbase. :tard: THHBO

Its very successful because they're not losing money by producing them, and it brings more money in through Steam purchases.  Not to mention it dramatically boosted the "handheld PC" market which now has more competition than ever before.. which of course also makes more gamers buy games through Steam.

Valve :smoke: 

• aitch 1
17 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

The cope has already begun :aitch:

• NPC 1

Steam Deck is successful for what it's doing, which is providing PC gamers with a portable handheld device which really "consolizes" the PC experience as much as possible.  It's got a dedicated fanbase, it makes Valve a little bit of money (at least I'm pretty sure they make money off each one sold) and facilitates more players of all PC devices to buy and play games on Steam... as well as giving Valve the foundation they need to continue on should anything happen with Microsoft and Windows.

They're basically translating Steam Windows to Steam Linux, while at the same time doing their own thing with it.. and the Deck has proven invaluable to that end.. and I still say that the Steam Deck 2 will be a far better product than the first one, and thus better prepped for a wider rollout and adoption.

Edited by Remij
  • aitch 1

SteamDeck single handidly put Linux consistently ahead of Mac in steam user stats. I'd say that's pretty damn successful, especially for a device only sold on the Steam store.

Also immutable OS's will be the future :tard: So getting people aware of it now is good.

On 2024-07-27 at 5:45 PM, TLHBO said:

SteamDeck single handidly put Linux consistently ahead of Mac in steam user stats. I'd say that's pretty damn successful, especially for a device only sold on the Steam store.

Also immutable OS's will be the future :tard: So getting people aware of it now is good.

Weren't MAC user steam stats the lowest on the steam anyways? 

26 minutes ago, Tainted said:

Oh, that's why. It's an "accessory" :mj:😂

It's an accessory for the PS5. It's not a standalone product genius. 

Pretty sure controllers for consoles are outselling the steam deck and the portal ks outselling the controllers. Im sure you can figure out the rest. :umad:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Weren't MAC user steam stats the lowest on the steam anyways? 

No, Mac was always ahead of desktop Linux (since almost no OEMs sell them)

After Valve cleared the backlog of orders, you can basically see Linux skyrocket ahead. It has been ahead every month for about the past year now.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

It's an accessory for the PS5. It's not a standalone product genius. 

Pretty sure controllers for consoles are outselling the steam deck and the portal ks outselling the controllers. Im sure you can figure out the rest. :umad:

Nobody is using the PSP my friend. Just like nobody is using the PSVR2.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

No, Mac was always ahead of desktop Linux (since almost no OEMs sell them)

After Valve cleared the backlog of orders, you can basically see Linux skyrocket ahead. It has been ahead every month for about the past year now.

Ok, so Mac was second to last on the list and Linux Skyrocket past ot to take its place.. Im 2nd to last place? 

18 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Ok, so Mac was second to last on the list and Linux Skyrocket past ot to take its place.. Im 2nd to last place? 

Why are you trying to downplay this? :D A single device which isn't even sold at retail, causing one OS to overtake another is huge.

You say second to last....there's only 3 on there lol so second to first is also true :trump2:

Obviously Windows will remain first for a long while due to decades of monopoly abuse.

It's clearly a success for them, your bitterness is showing.

On 2024-08-01 at 8:02 AM, TLHBO said:

Why are you trying to downplay this? :D A single device which isn't even sold at retail, causing one OS to overtake another is huge.

You say second to last....there's only 3 on there lol so second to first is also true :trump2:

Obviously Windows will remain first for a long while due to decades of monopoly abuse.

It's clearly a success for them, your bitterness is showing.

Why do you sound so salty?

You should be happy that Linux surged past the gaming Juggernaut of MAC gaming. We know they're a absolutely huge in the gaming space.  So Linux surpassing MAC on steam is a testament to it's absolutely huge success just like you said right?..... Right? 

Edited by Goukosan
On 2024-08-02 at 2:22 PM, Goukosan said:

Why do you sound so salty?

Look in a fucking mirror, bub :lul:

Salty ass bitch can't take it when people enjoy a handheld that isn't Nintendo's.