The Borderlands movie is apparently terrible

How could it be otherwise? The games are already extremely obnoxious, a cartoon-ified Mad Max parody. They never should've made this thing.  I like these games and I wouldn't want to see a movie. So how is a movie going to be successful for people who have no clue?

The only time I had fun with Borderlands was the first game on Steam circa 2012 and using cheats to run through it. Overrated trash.

Edited by lynux3

I actually downled Borderksnds 3 to get to know the universe but that fucking robot gets annoying quickly. I don't care what anyone says, when I see Kevin Hart in a movie I know it's trash. I can't take him seriously in anything because he's literally just playing himself in every movie. 

Soon as I see his face in a trailer it's like the Nintendo seal of approval for bad a bad movie. 

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

My goal is to not see a single film in the theater this year :smoke: the last one in saw was in December :smoke:

I kind of want to see long legs in theater. Also I feel like alien is gonna be a theater must watch

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I kind of want to see long legs in theater. Also I feel like alien is gonna be a theater must watch

I hear long legs is bad. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

My goal is to not see a single film in the theater this year :smoke: the last one in saw was in December :smoke:

Could never stop going to the movies. I actually love going to see movies in a theater still. There's just less movies per year that feel worth as they can end up on demand fairly quickly in cases like Furiosa or just not seem higher quality than a streaming network would make. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Could never stop going to the movies. I actually love going to see movies in a theater still. There's just less movies per year that feel worth as they can end up on demand fairly quickly in cases like Furiosa or just not seem higher quality than a streaming network would make. 

I didn’t intentionally stop, at first. Just got lazy. Now, I want to see if I can go the rest of the year lol. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Really? The reviews and word of mouth have been good

I got a group of friends who love horror. They didn’t care for it. But I don’t agree with all of their picks, so who knows

• Upvote 1