Rockstar reiterates GTA6 is still on track for Fall 2025 release (THHBR and TLHBFR!)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where’s the PC version anyway? 🤔    

PROtato  

Youtube.com 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

lmao I said I could... not that I would.  That was my point... I could spend very little money and play this game day 1... but I won't.  I'm perfectly content waiting for the PC version.  I literally have too many games I've bought that I want to play, plus any other ones which may come between now and then.

Nobody starving here bro. :shrug: 

You may not be starving but Cuckstz and the other lems here are. Starving for Phil and being forced endure 30fps and sub-HD resolutions for Phil. Don’t speak for lemshits if you don’t want to be dragged in with them. You’re a hermit with a high-end rig, don’t be swimming in shit with these lems that are forced to deal with potato hardware, and don’t be speaking on their behalf :hest:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

You may not be starving but Cuckstz and the other lems here are. Starving for Phil and being forced endure 30fps and sub-HD resolutions for Phil. Don’t speak for lemshits if you don’t want to be dragged in with them. You’re a hermit with a high-end rig, don’t be swimming in shit with these lems that are forced to deal with potato hardware, and don’t be speaking on their behalf :hest:

You asked me about me though :wrists:

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

You asked me about me though :wrists:

You have a point. I probably shouldn’t have included you. I was trolling when I included Hermits in the ownage and that’s because it’s not releasing on PC day one but reality is that the only ones truly owned here are lems :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER

Rockstar is gonna regret not launching on PC. They're missing out on literally half their sales. A small amount of work would've led record breaking launch numbers.

2 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Rockstar is gonna regret not launching on PC. They're missing out on literally half their sales. A small amount of work would've led record breaking launch numbers.

Eh.. they will get those sales, just a year or so later.  And they're going to break records regardless.

I think though, with the real possibility that MS may not even be in the console hardware space when GTA7 releases, Rockstar may finally launch a PC version day 1 alongside the Sony console.

11 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

:tom: You said 30fps you coward, don't try and change it. You said 30fps gaming in relation to the PS5 Pro, don't try and change it now...

54 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

lmao 30fps gaming 

No bet take you cuck until you decide to man up and back up what you originally said :cruise:

Ill take the bet tho. Me getting banned would be way less ownage than a cow hyping his brand new Protato console to run a game at 37fps :hehe:

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

I will ban bet that it wont be 60fps unless the PS5 and Xbox SX are also 60

It won't be 60fps on PS5 Pro either.

Most likely 30 fps locked on both Series X and Shitstation 5, while the Shitstation Proturd will have quality mode.

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

Lmfao Rockstar stopped updating the PC version of GTAO years ago. They know what they are doing. They aren't worried about salsa because they will get it. The cheating and hacking on PC makes it almost a no go at this point for them. 

15 hours ago, Remij said:

Eh.. they will get those sales, just a year or so later.  And they're going to break records regardless.

I think though, with the real possibility that MS may not even be in the console hardware space when GTA7 releases, Rockstar may finally launch a PC version day 1 alongside the Sony console.

Theres a double dip effect in their favor, but there's also missing the day 1 marketing blitz. Imo the first won't make up for the 2nd. The industry has changed, audiences have changed. Steam is at least as important if not more important than Playstation now. Xbox is a distant 3rd. Rockstar may as well have taken 300M from Sony for timed exclusivity if they're going this route.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

Theres a double dip effect in their favor, but there's also missing the day 1 marketing blitz. Imo the first won't make up for the 2nd. The industry has changed, audiences have changed. Steam is at least as important if not more important than Playstation now. Xbox is a distant 3rd. Rockstar may as well have taken 300M from Sony for timed exclusivity if they're going this route.

Thats not true at all. The larger percentage of the GTA playerbase is on PlayStation and consoles. It’s the why this move is so easy for them to make. The game will sell huge on PC regardless but getting the PlayStation version out in good shape is the number one priority and I can’t blame them for doing so given how well GTA sells for them on the PS platform and how much money they make from Shark Cards on PSN. The PC market is basically people like me that will double dip when it comes to PC later on. It also gives Rockstar a good chance to polish the game and add all the PC exclusive features that we all love.

Edited by FIREPOWER
11 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Rockstar a good chance to polish the game and add all the PC exclusive features that we all love.

They still haven't even ported over the extended version of GTA to PC yet. They will have to make a PC version for 5m and such but they probably aren't concerned about that until 2026 if the game does come out next year. 

Let's get it clear.  GTA sells most on consoles.. because it's always released first on consoles.  If it released day 1 on PC, and had consistently done so for all this time, the PC numbers would be far higher than they are when it releases a year or so later... and Rockstar does that because console manufacturers need games like GTA to move mass units.