PS5 Pro Was an Open Secret at Gamescom 2024

https://wccftech.com/ps5-pro-was-an-open-secret-at-gamescom-2024/

Wccftech can confirm that PS5 Pro was an open secret at Gamescom 2024, having also heard that PS5 Pro specs have been shared with developers.
wccftech.com wccftech.com

In a recent live stream, the Italian website Multiplayer mentioned that it had heard from a developer that they had delayed their game due to the upcoming launch of the PS5 Pro. I can confirm that I heard something similar during one of my appointments at Gamescom 2024.

Without even being prodded by me at all, a developer that I won't name openly said they had received the specs of the PS5 Pro and were confident that Unreal Engine 5 would run much better on the new hardware compared to the regular PlayStation 5. Considering the circumstances revealed by Multiplayer, I'm positive this is not the same developer they talked to. Moreover, the studio I heard it from is not at all a big one, which makes it clear the hardware's specifications and details are already in the hands of a large number of game makers.
2 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

I think the point of the pro is that UE5 is gonna run like shit on current consoles. Epic overshot.

Ps5 was just ps4 pro 2.0

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

And it’ll be better than your PotatoC. :drake: 

Doubt . Gpu might come close 

Protato still gonna struggle with UE5 ROFL

BU BU PUSSR