PS5 Pro - $700, no disc drive, stand sold separately, Same CPU as PS5

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

No, the State of Play next week (Sept 19/20) is rumored to be for Sony's own 1st party not 3rd party. So you'll be seeing reasons to invest in a PS5 Pro from them.

spacer.png

Oh ok, for some reason I thought it was 3rd party.  That's good then.  Hopefully they have some good stuff to show.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm done with Playstation hardware after this. Just put the games on Steam and I'm good.

Can’t wait to hook up my PSVR2 to this beast. 

$700 No disc drive  Can't even play your old PS5 game discs  Cows

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Oh ok, for some reason I thought it was 3rd party.  That's good then.  Hopefully they have some good stuff to show.

I also thought the same? I think that random twitter account stated it was 3rd party focused… could be wrong.

Edited by lynux3
  • Like 1

Hands on preview from cnet lmao

on graphics (had access to ps5 and ps5 pro side by side) 

Many of the upgrades were on the subtle side. Sometimes I had to stop and check side by side to appreciate the difference.

Edited by Long Ball Larry

Another thing that doesn't help the situation is that this gen still feels like it's barely started for the base consoles and now there's new hardware out there which gets all the glory lol

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Another thing that doesn't help the situation is that this gen still feels like it's barely started for the base consoles and now there's new hardware out there which gets all the glory lol

I don’t see an issue with scaling up, but I do see one with scaling down as the gen starts to mature. :reg:

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I don’t see an issue with scaling up, but I do see one with scaling down as the gen starts to mature. :reg:

So the problem is that you're getting a new console before the other even matures :D 

Edited by Remij
18 minutes ago, Remij said:

Going into the 4th holiday with NO first party exclusive.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

So the problem is that you're getting a new console before the other even matures :D 

I like how you completely dismissed how Series S is a massive fail, but want to dunk on a niche improvement from PS5 which already dominates Series X. I guess you don’t understand scaling up versus down? :drake:

We’re “mid-gen” and it’s apparent Series S has been an issue. So, again, I don’t see an issue scaling up from PS5 to PS5 Pro. 

Edited by lynux3
  • Upvote 1

No, it's not lmao.

500 ps5 , 820 pro , 600 cancelled vr

That's way more than my pc which is still better than protato and gets all of sonys games:tom:

All your 1p belongs to us :omglol:

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

No, it's not lmao.

500 ps5 , 820 pro , 600 cancelled vr

That's way more than my pc which is still better than protato and gets all of sonys games:tom:

All your 1p belongs to us :omglol:

It’s definitely better than your PosC. :mickey: