Who won?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who won?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love people accusing Kamala of using a Bluetooth headset because she had informed answers. Really self-reports who you think won the debate and your low expectations of Trump lol.

34 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I love people accusing Kamala of using a Bluetooth headset because she had informed answers. Really self-reports who you think won the debate and your low expectations of Trump lol.

Yesterday was all of the rube Trump supporters talking about how she sounded too prepared and it's llke they spent all weekend reposting Trump making fun of Kamala for spending the weekend prepping for the debates while he was was golfing and not taking her seriously. 

It's also so telling me that they are mad about fact checking the candidates. Like it's a fact check... They really don't even want to hear if what he's saying is true or not. 

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

That's not evidence. Those are random tweets.

The Governor of Ohio, the Springfield police, and city commissioner have all said it's fake news.

Fact Check: No evidence of Haitian immigrants stealing and eating pets in Ohio | Reuters

In fact, the false rumors was started by one of your kind,

Anatomy of a racist smear: How false claims of pet-eating immigrants caught on - The Washington Post

Although it has got you MAGA cultists in a terrorist mood,

Bomb threats reported at City Hall, multiple other buildings in Springfield, Ohio - ABC News (go.com)

Why you would defend this Trump lie after crying about the "both sides" statement is beyond me.

Edited by Substatic
4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol You're not a culture critic, you're a racist. Stop trying to rebrand. 

You're the queen of racists remy

6 hours ago, Ike said:

Cooke- “I saw it on Twitter so it must be true!” Is pretty much like Trump saying he saw it on tv. 

"The guvment told me so it must be true" -Ike 

8 minutes ago, Cooke said:

"The guvment told me so it must be true" -Ike 

Yes. The Governer, Mayor, Police Department, and City Commissioner are typically better citation than literal randoms on Twitter. They all said it's untrue, and you have provided 0 concrete proof. This is childish.

Especially when it's a bat shit crazy claim.

GXKd5QFXkAAnMio.png?ex=66e4c957&is=66e37

Edited by Substatic
13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1834415359933497460?t=X3ecUjFzZoZWjTXVoIlJLA&s=19

You will instead talk about the account posting this rather than the content

Well, yes. It's very important who you are quoting since you're too dumb to form your own opinion. 

That woman wasn't Haitian, or an immigrant, and doesn't live in Springfield. This was the catalyst for all of this stupid shit. You're posting this like it's news with your retarded ass lol. 

So this was you quoting another FAR right social media account who has a history of lying and misrepresentation, posting an unrelated story to stoke the flame of the Haitian story.