Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth: PS5 Pro vs PS5 - A Vast Improvement At 60FPS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean lmfao.... and cows come in here and act like SquareEnix is dependent on PS    Bubu 3M salez first week guiz!  

the xbox version runs at 0 fps

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Long Ball Larry said:

@FIREPOWER hyped Rebirth for a year, claims to have been holding out due to poor IQ, now he’s pumped to spend $700 for a minor update. LMAO!!!

:hest: Ironic quotes from the retard that's still gaming on a Potato Series X where all the games are blurry and 30fps.

Keep sipping that Copium. The image quality is night and day, only blind retarded lemshits think it looks the same. Save up and get a better monitor or TV you retard :kaz:.. I can tell the difference instantly even on my tiny iphone screen. Getting image quality that's higher than fidelity mode on the base PS5 and still getting 60fps is definitely worth the upgrade if you can afford it and aren't a broke retard living in his nephew's basement :mj:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Shot-006__PS5-Graphics-Mode.jpg

Shot-006__PS5-Pro.jpg

PS5 Quality mode vs Pro

Massive difference. Keep in mind Quality Mode on base PS5 only gets 30fps and is supposed to be the "4K" option but still looks blurry compared to the PS5 Pro running the game at 60fps :aitch:. It's definitely worth the $350 upgrade for me when I trade in my launch PS5 for the Pro. Getting better image quality  and keeping 60fps on my existing PS5 games is definitely worth this price for me.

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:hest: Ironic quotes from the retard that's still gaming on a Potato Series X where all the games are blurry and 30fps.

Keep sipping that Copium. The image quality is night and day, only blind retarded lemshits think it looks the same. Save up and get a better monitor or TV you retard :kaz:.. I can tell the difference instantly even on my tiny iphone screen. Getting image quality that's higher than fidelity mode on the base PS5 and still getting 60fps is definitely worth the upgrade if you can afford it and aren't a broke retard living in his nephew's basement :mj:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

They literally say it’s the same in the video :mroff:

35 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Massive difference. Keep in mind Quality Mode on base PS5 only gets 30fps and is supposed to be the "4K" option but still looks blurry compared to the PS5 Pro running the game at 60fps :aitch:. It's definitely worth the $350 upgrade for me when I trade in my launch PS5 for the Pro. Getting better image quality  and keeping 60fps on my existing PS5 games is definitely worth this price for me.

It's identical, this console is using none of its computational power to make the game look better. It's literally just applying PSSR to the image LMFAO.

ok, i'm on a large 5k monitor, and there's definitely an improvement, but it's not mind-blowing.

i remember being so impressed by the rise of the tomb raider upgrade for both ps4 pro and one x (especially the one x)

i'm just not seeing that visual jump here.

4 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

The jump at 60fps is massive. 

It's not even remotely impressive when you realize that if the base PS5 had PSSR capability it would look exactly the same as the Pro as they're both at the same settings and rendering at the same resolution.

• Ben 1