The Playstation Network is down, LOL!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lynux3 said that the recent ad issue on the dashboard was a server side bug... guess they had to shut the entire thing down to fix it  

Free copies of Concord to all those affected

No it wasn't. You can play PS games offline on Primary Console

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Imagine showcasing your latest console without a disc drive and greet your potential customers with a non functioning online system. 

TCHBFR :kaz:

image.jpeg.f15ba118af3944accb054dbd0def932c.jpeg

4 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

That game is great but how are you still playing it lol

Only started playing a few months ago. A friend had tried to get some of us to play it for years and we finally gave it a shot. Then a few of my other friends started after, now we're posses out. 

Don't actually care for the single player as much as the online. 

3 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

“It was only down for like 8 hours!!!1” 

in the grand scheme of things, is it really a big deal?  single player games are fine and playable. "oh no, i can't play my only paintball shooter. what will i do because i have no life? :cry: " who truly cares except losers addicted to online games?

36 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

in the grand scheme of things, is it really a big deal?  single player games are fine and playable. "oh no, i can't play my only paintball shooter. what will i do because i have no life? :cry: " who truly cares except losers addicted to online games?

It was SP games too 

19 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

It was SP games too 

i played wukong last night via digital.  aside from cloud save not being active, i had 0 issues firing up my game.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Lmao French Canadians 

1 hour ago, Long Ball Larry said:

It was SP games too 

That was my bad. I had RDR2 set for online automatically since I never play the single player. had to quit the app and restart to play. However I couldn't access my digital games I bought through PSN.