Something tells me Sony is going to remaster every pos4 enhanced game on ps5 again.

4 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Pro is a PS5. There won't be Pro remasters. 

Yes, of course there will be. Why wouldn't it happen? There's plenty of cross gen games that will definitely be remastered if the pro moves enough units. 

And they wouldn't have to do much. It's digital only so they wouldn't have to invest in physical releases anyway. If you really don't think pubs will drop ps5 pro-enhanced digital deluxe versions, you're out of your mind. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
3 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Pro exclusive remasters aren't happening. A Pro patch sure.

It can be done via patching in most cases but that doesnt matter. How many companies are going work on a patch that is fully just for better graphics or free? 

Sony would do it because they are first party and want to create enough buzz around the hardware and first parties have to set the tone but what's stopping people from adding a few higher textures and assets and calling it a day? 

Remasters for PS5 followed by remakes for PS6. 

Remaster those remakes for PS7. 

:lawd:

All the while Phil Spencer will still be in a job and Xbox will still have no games above a 7 regardless of the 100 billion sunk into buying third party studios. 

:fatcruise:

Edited by Cell
  • Geese 1

There won't be Pro remasters you freaking retard. The Pro is a PS5 :mj:

You lem retards are acting like the Pro is a new concept and we didn't have a PS4 pro lst gen just because MS is too chicken shit to have a mid-gen refresh as their consoles are on life support :hest:

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

There won't be Pro remasters you freaking retard. The Pro is a PS5 :mj:

You lem retards are acting like the Pro is a new concept and we didn't have a PS4 pro lst gen just because MS is too chicken shit to have a mid-gen refresh as their consoles are on life support :hest:

Then why is there a Horizon Zero Dawn PS5 remaster, and the PS4 cheap ugprade was quickly removed?

7 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Then why is there a Horizon Zero Dawn PS5 remaster, and the PS4 cheap ugprade was quickly removed?

This situation is fine, they replaced the crossover version of the game and it's free for PS5 owners. I just don't see many publishers investing in doing this just for fans for free. 

The cash grab potential is too high to resist. 

Reading the blog post they made about the enhancements to the game, they've actually done a shit load of work to it.  For a $10 upgrade, I don't see how anyone can be mad at it.. especially since Nixxes is perfectly set up to do these sorts of things.  They have all the necessary highly qualified technical people, and this is a very cost effective way for Sony to make some money to fund further projects.

Anyone who hasn't played these games before and who will pick it up in the future, will get a much nicer cohesive package with this remaster and the second game.

Of course I could see the backlash if Sony was putting their main studios on these types of things instead of new IPs or sequels... but that's just not the case here.

this remaster bullshit has to stop, proper remakes like FF7 and silent hill 2 are meaningful. hell even the secret of mana 2 remake I enjoyed.

It's like remastering a movie - exactly the same screen play versus a complete different and updated experience.

11 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Can you say Dead Stranding and Ghost of Tsushima pos 5 Promastered versions coming in soon? 

also "dead" stranding lol, don't let kojimmy hear about this

10 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Something tells me Xbox won’t be around to see it. :mj:

Nah, I can't imagine gamepass could survive without a dedicated console. I wouldn't be surprised if the next Xbox is full digital and would have some subscription models attached. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
12 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This situation is fine, they replaced the crossover version of the game and it's free for PS5 owners. I just don't see many publishers investing in doing this just for fans for free. 

The cash grab potential is too high to resist. 

Yeah, which is why I only said "Sony".