Official Wii Sales Bet :king:

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Blaze even here anymore? :D

Dunno, but he certainly won't be in january. :D

Lawl @ sage.. let this be a lesson for you, never support nintendo B)

The sheep had me convinced. They told me there would be 7 million shipped by march. :(:-*

they have yet to launch in europe and australia.. so i think YES THEY WILL HIT 4 million! give or take 1 million :D

EVA this is not me signing up for the bet.. notice the sarcasm? :(

Rofl, trying to escape. :-*

whatever.

"give or take 1 million"

that fool should be on the pussy list :shakes:

He says 4 mill, writes it in all caps to make it clear that he is voting for it, hypes that it will sell even more since it needs to get released in more regions and then he even says "give or take one mill." He basically also said it is possible to sell 5 mill. :(

"give or take 1 million"

He says 4 mill, writes it in all caps to make it clear that he is voting for it, hypes that it will sell even more since it needs to get released in more regions and then he even says "give or take one mill." He basically also said it is possible to sell 5 mill. :( i bet 10 million, bet: perma ban

"give or take 1 million"

He says 4 mill, writes it in all caps to make it clear that he is voting for it, hypes that it will sell even more since it needs to get released in more regions and then he even says "give or take one mill." He basically also said it is possible to sell 5 mill. :-*

Word, put his ass with the sheep. :(

The only person who truly deserves to be put on the pussy list is liquid pimp. That guy talks a lot of shit and then he refused to take up the bet.:D

Looks like lemmings are going to have a month off from the daily rapages. Enjoy the month while you can lemkids. :glad:

Nice damage control. :-* Keep crying lemkid. :-* You are only safe for a month. :) And since you are one of the main rape victims, I'd be especially grateful for the time you are getting free of rape. :)