The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

natal could own if it's $50 and has a decent wii sports knockoff. move will bomb. if the wii drops to $150, who will pay $100 for a controller, if the wii is only $50 more and has more content?

I really dont like the wii mote. It is barely utilized in games. Most of the games it is just waggle, thats just speaking truth. And i cannot stand FPS with that thing. I dont think the thing is accurate, and the button layout really hurts every other aspect of the controls for shooters. Ive yet to try WM+ even though i have it. Guess i will have to GF WiiSports resort and give it a shot, but i think its too little, too late. Sonys motion controls to me so far look like a carbon copy of the wii controls, and the games announced look like budget wii titles in HD. I have no desire to play cheaply made party games on PS3, that i could play on wii just because they are in HD. I do think Sony has more potential to make good games using the controls though, since they have better studios making games for them. Still not enticed. Natal is the only one that interests me, but im sure its gonna be filled with mini game filth like the others. If they actually make big budget games that utilize the tech, and they turn out good....i can see that being decent, but who knows...the tech could be completely broken. Im not gonna lie, i do think that dodge ball game looks fun, and its at least going a different route than Nintendo and Sony. But it still has its gimmicks, and i mean......is waving your hand to the left or right to switch menus any more convenient than pressing left or right on the pad? I dont think so, i think its pretty pointless tbh.

am playing gow hd as soon as am done ill start with GOTG :cool:

where are you at breh?

near end of first gow i believe, i didint finish it as fast as i hoped, this it what usually happens when i make a deadline with games :ben:. i g2 finish gow cause i wanna play gta episodes when ti comes out

playing metro 2033 and its ok. The AI is really bad and the gunplay isn't very good (primarily because the weapons sound awful). The graphics are top notch even on medium settings, and the story is interesting so far. Feels a lot like Stalker but despite the interesting setting its really linear and you don't have anywhere near as much room to explore and what not. and for some reason the FoV is really weird, i stopped playing after an hour because i was starting to get motion sickness (which has never happened before). Overall its just your standard corridor shooter. from what i've played so far i'd give it around a 7-7.5

Edited by Twinblade

How much more? I just

Spoiler
killed Hercules.
Oh and Twinblade 1. Go to the user.cfg file located at X:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\4A Games\Metro 2033 2. Edit it with a text editor such as Notepad 3. Find the value called: sick_fov 45. 4. Change this value to sick_fov ##.(## being the desired number) (including the period at the end) 5. Save and close the file. Now start the game.

How much more? I just

Spoiler
killed Hercules.

Oh and Twinblade

1. Go to the user.cfg file located at X:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\4A Games\Metro 2033

2. Edit it with a text editor such as Notepad

3. Find the value called: sick_fov 45.

4. Change this value to sick_fov ##.(## being the desired number) (including the period at the end)

5. Save and close the file. Now start the game.

that hercules battle was brutal. tbh i forget where that was.
Spoiler
how far is it after the battle with kronos?