The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Only put like 2 hours into XIII this week. :( But I think I'm at the end, I just don't know if I want to start farming for the Omega weapons or just beat it and call it a day.

Friend of mine just lent me Dragon Age for XBOX so I'll play that until I buy a new PS3 :happysad:

I know I know worst on XBOX you don't gotta tell me

It's actually pretty much the same as on ps3 IMO. Loading times are the major issue and you can just install it.

Friend of mine just lent me Dragon Age for XBOX so I'll play that until I buy a new PS3 :happysad:

It's actually pretty much the same as on ps3 IMO. Loading times are the major issue and you can just install it.360 version also has a better frame-rate and water effects.

It's actually pretty much the same as on ps3 IMO. Loading times are the major issue and you can just install it.360 version also has a better frame-rate and water effects.

lmao you're such a nerd

lmao you're such a nerd

Hence why i'm on a vg forum.:wonder:

lens of truth gave the edge to the ps3 version though. i guess the res and draw distance is better.

"The PlayStation 3 version had a much more visible draw distance than the Xbox 360 version. Objects in the distance were rendering more clearly and less popping making areas easier to distinguish before plotting your next course. While the texture resolution we equal between both versions, the Xbox 360 had very aggressive mipmapping at glancing angles which resulted in blurry surfaces whereas the PlayStation 3 employed anisotropic filtering to keep surface textures crisp and clean. Aside from these differences, both versions looked almost identical to one another, especially with lighting and character animations." though the 360 has a better framerate at the expense of more tearing.

The staff preferred the 360 version 2 to 1.

Although the Xbox 360 version did out perform the PlayStation 3 version, I’d rather play the version that is more visually appealing to the eye. Furthermore, having quicker load times sealed the deal for me.

I have to disagree with Shawn on this one. It doesn’t matter how good a game looks if it doesn’t perform well. The visual differences were so minor that the trade off isn’t worth it. Our score system the PlayStation 3 wins, but for me it will be Dragon Age on the Xbox 360.

At first glance, I was unimpressed with the game. It looked like it was getting a lot of hype for what seemed like no good reason. Then the story kicked in! Seriously, this game has a great story, and who could expect less from the makers of Baldur’s Gate? The platform decision was really tough, but I had to go with the Xbox 360 and steadier frame rate in the end. Although the PS3 looked better at some points, the action-oriented frame rate drops to 10-11 fps were worse for me than the 360’s ever-so-slight screen tearing and slightly inferior graphics. I can’t stand “chugging” through a massive battle.

Who wants to play a 60 hour game with terrible frame-rate?