The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

gd how many worlds are there in a boy and his blob? i just got to the 2nd one thats made up mostly of cave levels.

never got to finish it :( it's one of the wii games i want to get around to (my sister owns the wii, not me)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

The CGI can be pretty jaw dropping at times but it's expected from Square. Other than that it's a great looking game though the Art Style helps more than anything. It's nothing mindblowing, there's not much going on and when the game actually tosses you into Gran Pulse you can notice how bad some of it can look. :killzone: Not many multiplats (IMO) look great but XIII manages to do that, however, it doesn't surpass anything that's already on consoles.

i've only played for about an hour but i think im going to enjoy FFXIII. I liked FFX despite it being linear (although it had plenty of NPC interaction and puzzles to break things up) so things don't look too bad at the moment.

Despite being really linear, it had great level design, towns, and real shops.

Currently playing NBA2k10 (new patch finally), FM2010 and Bad Company 2 (obliged because I just bought it) Some of the maps in BC2 look great btw, it's a shame it's not optimized that well for PC. But I finally played a good match yesterday. Well my stats (K/DR) were shit but I was playing in a good squad who were doing everything together. We led the team to victory on like 3 different maps B)

I can already tell in the little time I've played the game that it's taken out a lot of the things that I have always liked about FF. Little things like talking to townspeople, being able to walk around well designed villages, and buying items from clerks were things I liked. It is lame that you shop at save points.

That doesn't bother me at all. I need some interesting environements or dungeons to explore however, the game is just a straight path with a few hidden paths here and there that leads to a dead end with a chest or two.

Such fucking lazy design, i wouldn't give the game more than a 7/10 right now.

I never buff unless it's during a boss fight. I just go stagger enemies and quickly rape them. My weapons and accessories are upgraded as hell, i sell worthless shit and buy tons of egnimatic fluid, it only cost 80 a piece. Lmao, it's enough to fully upgrade most of the basic equipments i have so far.