The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I got GoW3 back over the week and meh, I can't be bothered to play it again.

It's not a great game. It's a great game for the first playthrough but after that it's worthless.I don't even think it's that great the first time. Uncharted 2 was much better as a cinematic experience and even gameplay wise.
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

It's not a great game. It's a great game for the first playthrough but after that it's worthless.GoW2 owns it. Anyone who says otherwise is doing mental gymnastics.yes, anyone with an opinon is doing mental gymnastics :|

It's not a great game. It's a great game for the first playthrough but after that it's worthless.I don't even think it's that great the first time. Uncharted 2 was much better as a cinematic experience and even gameplay wise.I couldn't play more than an hour of GoWIII. Yet i played UC2 from start to finish and got pass some of the frustrating scripted parts because i always wanted to see what happens next, as it should be in a good videogame.

It's not a great game. It's a great game for the first playthrough but after that it's worthless.GoW2 owns it. Anyone who says otherwise is doing mental gymnastics.yes, anyone with an opinon is doing mental gymnastics :|Not opinion, fact. GoW2 is hands down a better title. You'd have to use hype to trick yourself into thinking otherwise.

It's not a great game. It's a great game for the first playthrough but after that it's worthless.GoW2 owns it. Anyone who says otherwise is doing mental gymnastics.yes, anyone with an opinon is doing mental gymnastics :|Not opinion, fact. GoW2 is hands down a better title. You'd have to use hype to trick yourself into thinking otherwise. how can it be a fact when gow3 > gow2?

It's not a great game. It's a great game for the first playthrough but after that it's worthless.GoW2 owns it. Anyone who says otherwise is doing mental gymnastics.yes, anyone with an opinon is doing mental gymnastics :|Not opinion, fact. GoW2 is hands down a better title. You'd have to use hype to trick yourself into thinking otherwise. how can it be a fact when gow3 > gow2?Nothing about gow3 is better than in 2 other than graphics. Name something so everyone can laugh at you.

It's not a great game. It's a great game for the first playthrough but after that it's worthless.GoW2 owns it. Anyone who says otherwise is doing mental gymnastics.yes, anyone with an opinon is doing mental gymnastics :|Not opinion, fact. GoW2 is hands down a better title. You'd have to use hype to trick yourself into thinking otherwise. how can it be a fact when gow3 > gow2?Nothing about gow3 is better than in 2 other than graphics. Name something so everyone can laugh at you.lmfao

better combat, better graphics, better setpieces, better bosses.

Define better combat. What changed? Also, be more specific when you say setpieces, what do you mean exactly? and better bosses :D It was the same shit only the bosses in this one were even easier.

^:|:D

i thought this thread was supposed to be a no fanboyism thread :wonder:

I asked you some questions and you don't answer? Ignore what I said about the bosses, I'll agree to disagree on that one, but I want to know what makes GoW3 a superior title in 2010.

I asked you some questions and you don't answer? Ignore what I said about the bosses, I'll agree to disagree on that one, but I want to know what makes GoW3 a superior title in 2010.

i did answer them - i told you what was better. if i really have to argue/explain to you how gow3's combat and bosses are better, youre clearly a fanboy and not worth my time.

i did answer them - i told you what was better. if i really have to argue/explain to you how gow3's combat and bosses are better, youre clearly a fanboy and not worth my time.You didn't answer shit all, just said GoW3>>> GoW2.

What about the combat is better? Serious question dude.

And what about the setpieces? Give some examples or just leave the thread. Posting links to reviews won't work either. You might actually have to summon some in game examples.

You think I'm a gow2 fanboy or something? :D Get real

i did answer them - i told you what was better. if i really have to argue/explain to you how gow3's combat and bosses are better, youre clearly a fanboy and not worth my time.What about the combat is better? Serious question dude.

And what about the setpieces? Give some examples or just leave the thread. Posting links to reviews won't work either. You might actually have to summon some in game examples.

nah, i dont waste my time arguing obvious points.

i did answer them - i told you what was better. if i really have to argue/explain to you how gow3's combat and bosses are better, youre clearly a fanboy and not worth my time.What about the combat is better? Serious question dude.

nah, i dont waste my time arguing obvious points.It's not obvious to me or anyone here. Enlighten me to why the combat is better. I didn't see much of a difference. You even have the same combos and special moves, but now your magic is more restricted.

nah, i dont waste my time arguing obvious points.It's not obvious to me or anyone here. Enlighten me to why the combat is better. I didn't see much of a difference. You even have the same combos and special moves, but now your magic is more restricted.it isnt?

http://www.systemwars.com/forums/showthread.php?66438-The-Official-quot-What-Are-You-Playing-quot-Thread-%28NO-Fanboyism-or-Flaming%29&p=1654781&viewfull=1#post1654781

nah, i dont waste my time arguing obvious points.It's not obvious to me or anyone here. Enlighten me to why the combat is better. I didn't see much of a difference. You even have the same combos and special moves, but now your magic is more restricted.it isnt?

http://www.systemwars.com/forums/showthread.php?66438-The-Official-quot-What-Are-You-Playing-quot-Thread-%28NO-Fanboyism-or-Flaming%29&p=1654781&viewfull=1#post1654781

Dude stop spouting shit and tell me why GoW3's combat is better. Don't beat around the bush, if it's so obvious it should be easy to explain.

Go here ->http://www.systemwars.com/forums/showthread.php?69355-GoW2-vs.-GoW3

GoW3 could use some more votes.