The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

TP gets too much hate.

I don't hate on the game but I just stopped because it was too slow. Or maybe it's because I beat OoT, MM and WW, and felt like it was more of the same.

TP gets too much hate.

I don't hate on the game but I just stopped because it was too slow. Or maybe it's because I beat OoT, MM and WW, and felt like it was more of the same. Things speed up a lot after you face the gigantic SotC type boss in the water temple.

You could have gotten Lost Planet with the capcom triple pack for like $30 :ben:

they didnt have it. just this for $5 :ben: Well that's fine, the other games sucked anyways :ben:

i like lp even if it killed my 4850 :ben:

see you on halo

lol, yeah that too :ben: I'll be able to put up with that though if the story is even close too as good as p4 :) what sort of cheap fights though? if you can say without spoiling

the story in P3 is excellent, I think I like the story in P3 better than in P4 to be honest :]

TP gets too much hate.

I don't hate on the game but I just stopped because it was too slow. Or maybe it's because I beat OoT, MM and WW, and felt like it was more of the same.So I'm guessing that you didn't enjoy GOWIII or ME2 this year.

I guess I can also safely say that you aren't hyped for Halo: Reach or the next Gears game.

Right? :reggie:

lol, yeah that too :ben: I'll be able to put up with that though if the story is even close too as good as p4 :) what sort of cheap fights though? if you can say without spoiling

the story in P3 is excellent, I think I like the story in P3 better than in P4 to be honest :]

:glad: pity it's probably gonna take like 2 weeks to arrive, i want it now ;(

TP gets too much hate.

I don't hate on the game but I just stopped because it was too slow. Or maybe it's because I beat OoT, MM and WW, and felt like it was more of the same.So I'm guessing that you didn't enjoy GOWIII or ME2 this year.

I guess I can also safely say that you aren't hyped for Halo: Reach or the next Gears game.

Or maybe's it's because TP just isn't as good as those three games, or maybe it's because TP has a completely lifeless overworld? :reggie:

TP gets too much hate.

Or maybe's it's because TP just isn't as good as those three games, or maybe it's because TP has a completely lifeless overworld? :reggie:

Like I said before, keep playing it and it gets crazy good.