The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Honestly, 4 playthroughs? The middle part drags so bad I could never do that

Yeah, I don't think Imma make it through. Killzone 2 comes in tomorrow. Along with Blur. and FNR4. I can't waiiiiiiit. Really wanna try KZ2 like...now :excited:

KZ2 is visually stunning and it has it's moments but the difficulty spike near the end of the game just killed it for me. The controls simply are not good enough to compensate for the difficulty they throw at you. What I mean is it's just not fun to play once you get to the end. It's more of a chore than a game. I'd give it a 7/10 lmfao that part at the end where there were like hundreds of helghast i fucking lobbed my controller. I could not aim fast enough to hit them. That game would have owned if it had good controls though.It was really rediculous. The dev who thought up that whole scenerio should be fired. I looked past the horrible controls up until that point.
  • Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Honestly, 4 playthroughs? The middle part drags so bad I could never do that

Yeah, I don't think Imma make it through. Killzone 2 comes in tomorrow. Along with Blur. and FNR4. I can't waiiiiiiit. Really wanna try KZ2 like...now :excited:

KZ2 is visually stunning and it has it's moments but the difficulty spike near the end of the game just killed it for me. The controls simply are not good enough to compensate for the difficulty they throw at you. What I mean is it's just not fun to play once you get to the end. It's more of a chore than a game. I'd give it a 7/10 lmfao that part at the end where there were like hundreds of helghast i fucking lobbed my controller. I could not aim fast enough to hit them. That game would have owned if it had good controls though.It was really rediculous. The dev who thought up that whole scenerio should be fired. I looked past the horrible controls up until that point.Yeah i did too. I had a blast shooting enemies. The way the reacted was some of the best in the genre. The controls flat out sucked though. I honestly dont see how people said they were fine. And i cannot see how that game was playable online with those controls. The voice acting was disgusting also. But yeah...i looked past those flaws. I really wanted to enjoy the game because it was good...just ruined by bad dev choices.

Im having similar feelings with Metro 2033 currently.

You guys really had trouble? Not saying the controls didn't suck, but there was no part of that game I found remotely difficult

You just breezed through that infinite heighgast spawning part? I died like 20 times before I just gave up and traded the game in. If it had COD controls I could have owned it, but the actual game controls made it harder than it should have been.

You guys really had trouble? Not saying the controls didn't suck, but there was no part of that game I found remotely difficult

You just breezed through that infinite heighgast spawning part? I died like 20 times before I just gave up and traded the game in. If it had COD controls I could have owned it, but the actual game controls made it harder than it should have been. Indeed. The games difficulty was increased due to bad controls and not AI, which made me realize that the game was a joke. IMO

The bit at the end where your killing that General dude or whatever the main antagonist was? Yeah dude, I just camped my balls off on one side of the stairs at the top, it was no sweat

Played a shitload of RE5 yesterday. The game still fucking owns.

If I ever get LIVE again we should MERC IT UP. Sold my PS3 copy but kept my 360 one. B)dude, fuck yes. Isn't 1 month of live $1 right now? B)

Not really sure, I haven't played in awhile though. I finally have some money again so I might just blow it on a year subscription especially with LP2 on the way.

mass effect 2 is extremely repetitive. however, i was in love with the universe so i didn't care.

Well said. That's exactly how I feel. The universe is just so rich. This is easily one of my favorite sci fi series ever. Better than star wars or star trek mythos.

Not really sure, I haven't played in awhile though. I finally have some money again so I might just blow it on a year subscription especially with LP2 on the way.

nice. Hyped for LP2 eh? I'm not sold on that game just yet. But it has Marcus, Dom and Wesker in it so I guess I have to buy it :excited:

mass effect 2 is extremely repetitive. however, i was in love with the universe so i didn't care.

Well said. That's exactly how I feel. The universe is just so rich. This is easily one of my favorite sci fi series ever. Better than star wars or star trek mythos.Yeah it's fucking awesome. It also helps that I love music and Jack Wall (the dude that composes ME's music) did a great job. The ship battle cutscenes near the end are too sick.

nice. Hyped for LP2 eh? I'm not sold on that game just yet. But it has Marcus, Dom and Wesker in it so I guess I have to buy it :excited: I'm one of the few people who thought Lost Planet 1 owned. B)

Besides Mecha = Buy.

nice. Hyped for LP2 eh? I'm not sold on that game just yet. But it has Marcus, Dom and Wesker in it so I guess I have to buy it :excited: I'm one of the few people who thought Lost Planet 1 owned. B)

Besides Mecha = Buy.

I. Hopefully it's great and retains some of the snow element in the first. B)