The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Finished Mass Effect 2. Once agian Bioware has delivered the best game ending ever. I managed to save everyone except Tali.Don't really know why she died but the game is clearly the best game of 2010. I can't wait for part 3.

Everyone survived for me B)

Such a fucking epic game though :bow: I can't wait for part 3 either, they better not fuck up.

I'd replay it, but I don't want to lose all the progress i made on my sidemissions and saving all my people and shit :'(

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Demon's Soul is hard as fuck. :|

You truly get fucked when you die. You lose all your souls :fistshake:

It fucks you even more if you die not in the nexus when you have your body ie not in soul form

i have to start again now since my old trip broke and you can't transfer saves :( never even got close to finishing with the character i had, but still felt like i accomplished a lot with my home boy. oh well

It fucks you even more if you die not in the nexus when you have your body ie not in soul form

OMG this game makes me want to kill myself :fistshake:

Any tips on farming for beginners?

OMG this game makes me want to kill myself :fistshake:

Any tips on farming for beginners?

Yeah, I'll probably give the game another shot in a month or two. When I tried it a couple weeks ago, though, I just didn't ahve the patience for that shit.