The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

I don't know how you guys played RDR to the end. It just bores me now. I feel like whatever missions I have left, I've already played. Mehh

i got bored too :( though i enjoy just fucking aorund.

I don't know how you guys played RDR to the end. It just bores me now. I feel like whatever missions I have left, I've already played. Mehh

i got bored too :( though i enjoy just fucking aorund.

I probably have 4-5 missions left and I just can't get around to finishing it. I spent too much time fucking around and got bored;(

Didn't Mike play like 40 hours of ME2? :D

ME2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> RDR Hardly, Rockstar might produce shitty overrated games but at least at their core they offer a playable experience.

ME2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> RDRIndeed. Red Dead would've owned more if it was filled with Maroja's Mask style sidequests and if each townsmember had a daily schedule.

ME2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> RDR Hardly, Rockstar might produce shitty overrated games but at least at their core they offer a playable experience.

ME2 is more interesting. Has a great story that I found fascinating. Plus, my Commander Shepard was a badass and fun to play as. I played it like 2 and a half times. I dunno how Bioware can put out DA and ME2 so close to each other then make me wait so long for their next classic.

ME2 is more interesting. Has a great story that I found fascinating. Plus, my Commander Shepard was a badass and fun to play as. I played it like 2 and a half times. I dunno how Bioware can put out DA and ME2 so close to each other then make me wait so long for their next classic.

At it's core ME2s story is garbage. It's nothing to get all glossy eyed over and every single mission type plays out exactly the same. I can understand one appreciating the universe more but that's about all ME2 has going for it.

I barely remember any story in ME2. What was it, ship get's attacked, colonies disappear, straight away know it's those guys (can't remember what they're called), gather group to go take them out, go take them out? Pretty fucking average really.

the story wasn't great in me2. it's the universe that makes the game.

This

having played both I will say Red Dead has a much better story. Shit Red Dead probably has the best story this gen (though I haven't played any PC adventure games so I could be wrong).

I'd argue Mass Effect 2 has gameplay.