The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

i think pb winterbottom is on the short side. i'm at the 70% mark and i've only put in a few hours lol. still..the puzzles are pretty awesome. it's the braid of 2010.

you need the neverhood

i think pb winterbottom is on the short side. i'm at the 70% mark and i've only put in a few hours lol. still..the puzzles are pretty awesome. it's the braid of 2010.

you need the neverhood i will have to dl.

Finished Alan Wake, doing my nightmare run through now.

I really don't get the hate with this game, it never felt repetitive to me. I think it's on par with the Max Payne series.

360 has by far the biggest amount of haters on here so it's basically hate by default.

you need the neverhood i will have to dl. the game is bad...technically...but the art style, music and humor will make up for it

I really don't get the hate with this game, it never felt repetitive to me. I think it's on par with the Max Payne series.

360 has by far the biggest amount of haters on here so it's basically hate by default.Indeed. If this was on PC, the game would've gotten alot more praise among the people here.
Guest LOZLINK

360 has by far the biggest amount of haters on here so it's basically hate by default.

Keep telling yourself that, chump.

Speak of the devil, one of the biggest haters right here.

360 has by far the biggest amount of haters on here so it's basically hate by default.Indeed. If this was on PC, the game would've gotten alot more praise among the people here. Or it would have been hated even more
Guest LOZLINK

Speak of the devil, one of the biggest haters right here. Lmao, I'm sorry that I don't praise all games on every console. I like lots of games on 360, as i do on ps3, and hate a lot on both. 360 is just better for trolling cause lemkids take it to heart. Realistically though, i can't think of a 360 exclusive i've enjoyed recently. Alan Wake was great for about 3 hours, then i said fuck it. Have you even played it?

Speak of the devil, one of the biggest haters right here. Lmao, I'm sorry that I don't praise all games on every console. I like lots of games on 360, as i do on ps3, and hate a lot on both. 360 is just better for trolling cause lemkids take it to heart. Realistically though, i can't think of a 360 exclusive i've enjoyed recently. Alan Wake was great for about 3 hours, then i said fuck it. Have you even played it?nah, cows do. I got neg repped from 5 different cows in this one thread. :tom:

Speak of the devil, one of the biggest haters right here. Lmao, I'm sorry that I don't praise all games on every console. I like lots of games on 360, as i do on ps3, and hate a lot on both. 360 is just better for trolling cause lemkids take it to heart. Realistically though, i can't think of a 360 exclusive i've enjoyed recently. Alan Wake was great for about 3 hours, then i said fuck it. Have you even played it? Probably only played the demo, knowing BAF.
Guest LOZLINK

Speak of the devil, one of the biggest haters right here. Lmao, I'm sorry that I don't praise all games on every console. I like lots of games on 360, as i do on ps3, and hate a lot on both. 360 is just better for trolling cause lemkids take it to heart. Realistically though, i can't think of a 360 exclusive i've enjoyed recently. Alan Wake was great for about 3 hours, then i said fuck it. Have you even played it?nah, cows do. I got neg repped from 5 different cows in this one thread. :tom: That's because you suck though :tom:

Speak of the devil, one of the biggest haters right here. Lmao, I'm sorry that I don't praise all games on every console. I like lots of games on 360, as i do on ps3, and hate a lot on both. 360 is just better for trolling cause lemkids take it to heart. Realistically though, i can't think of a 360 exclusive i've enjoyed recently. Alan Wake was great for about 3 hours, then i said fuck it. Have you even played it?nah, cows do. I got neg repped from 5 different cows in this one thread. :tom: That's because you suck though :tom:ok :tom:

Speak of the devil, one of the biggest haters right here. Lmao, I'm sorry that I don't praise all games on every console. I like lots of games on 360, as i do on ps3, and hate a lot on both. 360 is just better for trolling cause lemkids take it to heart. Realistically though, i can't think of a 360 exclusive i've enjoyed recently. Alan Wake was great for about 3 hours, then i said fuck it. Have you even played it?nah, cows do. I got neg repped from 5 different cows in this one thread. :tom: No way lemshits get butthurt. I got neg repped for bashing Kinect yet I wasn't even talking about kinect. I was talking about Kin the MS phone :tom:

Speak of the devil, one of the biggest haters right here. Lmao, I'm sorry that I don't praise all games on every console. I like lots of games on 360, as i do on ps3, and hate a lot on both. 360 is just better for trolling cause lemkids take it to heart. Realistically though, i can't think of a 360 exclusive i've enjoyed recently. Alan Wake was great for about 3 hours, then i said fuck it. Have you even played it? Probably only played the demo, knowing BAF.Says the guy who doesn't even own the console he defends, lmao. And AW doesn't have a demo, Mr. Internet IQ Test

Speak of the devil, one of the biggest haters right here. Lmao, I'm sorry that I don't praise all games on every console. I like lots of games on 360, as i do on ps3, and hate a lot on both. 360 is just better for trolling cause lemkids take it to heart. Realistically though, i can't think of a 360 exclusive i've enjoyed recently. Alan Wake was great for about 3 hours, then i said fuck it. Have you even played it? Probably only played the demo, knowing BAF.Says the guy who doesn't even own the console he defends, lmao. And AW doesn't have a demo, Mr. Internet IQ Test I've proven countless times I do own a PS3. So you haven't even played a demo of the game meaning your opinion is even more worthless.