The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

looking back, i really wish the 360 had a campaign as good as uc2 :( at least xbla owns B)

I wish I played UC2 earlier damn Gee killed off most of it's wow factor :meh:

The only exclusive that comes close is Gears 2, though UC2 is better thanks to it's it platforming and different environment. Both are really huge and badass, though again I wish I played it before Gee overhyping the shit out of it.

Edited by -SK-

looking back, i really wish the 360 had a campaign as good as uc2 :( at least xbla owns B)

The only exclusive that comes close is Gears 2, though UC2 is better thanks to it's it platforming and different environment. Both are really huge and badass, though again I wish I played it before Gee overhyping the shit out of it.

have you gotten to the ice part yet?

Yeah, when the cinematic camera was rising up I noticed that goat-yetti monster and scared he shit outta me lmao. Talk about a "when you see it, you'll shit bricks" event.

Yeah, when the cinematic camera was rising up I noticed that goat-yetti monster and scared he shit outta me lmao. Talk about a "when you see it, you'll shit bricks" event.

how sick are the visuals there?

That's what happened to me with GoW3. Even the Titan sections didn't really impress me.

I was lucky enough to play Uncharted 2 the weekend before it's actual release. :smugd:

GoW3 just didn't do it for me.

i played uc2 at the midnight launch...so the experience was unspoiled for me too.

how sick are the visuals there?

They're insane :jerkit:

Yeah CM that part was pretty funny "that's imposs- oh wait nvm"

When tenzin jumped on that beasts back and started hacking away at it's back was boss B)

BAF needs to get a computer, get dowii, and then get raped by me :face:

As a rule, I own at games. You'd probably get demolished. B) Well now ya really gotta do it cus it's on :idid: