The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

6 hours in Uncharted 2 and only 60% done, that's longer then the first game so far lmao

See. we told you it was longer. And better :ben: he should be getting close to the ice temnple :bow:

looking back, i really wish the 360 had a campaign as good as uc2 :( at least xbla owns B)

Uhhh, Gears 2. gears 2 was disappointing. i got bored and stopped around where maria dies.

looking back, i really wish the 360 had a campaign as good as uc2 :( at least xbla owns B)

Mass Effect 2 and Alan Wake for me.

mass effect 2 was pretty close imo. though wake far from it.

Mass Effect 2 and Alan Wake for me.

mass effect 2 was pretty close imo. though wake far from it.

lol I still don't know how you didn't finish Wake yet. The 2nd half of that game is so awesome.

Uhhh, Gears 2. Gears 1 campaign was better.Nope. Gears 1 was just way ahead of anything else on the market at that time. Gears 2 didn't have the same wow factor ,but the campaign was bigger ,badder,and better. TCHBR