The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Seriously the worst part of MGS4 is Johnny. I mean he's bad enough just on his own, then they force a good character like Meryl to stoop to his shitty level.

Seriously the worst part of MGS4 is Johnny. I mean he's bad enough just on his own, then they force a good character like Meryl to stoop to his shitty level.

Yeah it was pretty pointless. Only part I didn't like in the game.

There's a couple of useful party members to recruit in like the first town or something (somewhere in the beginning) and if you don't then you never get to

Starcraft 2 and Dragon Age

Roff how you liking DA so far?

Funny that is mentioned cause I'm finally about to start playing it. Any thing I should know before starting?

Don't get mad when you start the game and after what seems like 5 minutes you'll be seeing the sun rising and go "holy shit it;s already 6 AM" :smugd:

There's a couple of useful party members to recruit in like the first town or something (somewhere in the beginning) and if you don't then you never get to

Word, that's good advice, I missed out on one in my first playthrough :ben:

Starcraft 2 and Dragon Age

Roff how you liking DA so far?

Funny that is mentioned cause I'm finally about to start playing it. Any thing I should know before starting?

Don't get mad when you start the game and after what seems like 5 minutes you'll be seeing the sun rising and go "holy shit it;s already 6 AM" :smugd:

So I should wait to start the game on Friday cause that's the time I wake up to go to work? :ben:

playing shadow complex. the controls aren't as tight as the metroid games. though it's still pretty fun. so far i'd give it a 7.5 or 8.

Its the best dl'able game there is imo