The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Do the Tombs, they're the only sidequests worth doing.

which sequence will those be in? No idea, they have their own markers though. do u remember what the markers were?

IIRC the Assassin's Creed emblem is the marker for the tombs (the traingle thing with the curved bottom).

Do the Tombs, they're the only sidequests worth doing.

which sequence will those be in? No idea, they have their own markers though. do u remember what the markers were?

IIRC the Assassin's Creed emblem is the marker for the tombs (the traingle thing with the curved bottom).

ownage

kool. i will try those.

btw, i'm digging the voice acting and writing. this game has sick production values.

The graphics and architecture of the buildings are really well done.

Still kinda iffy on the controls though. Some issues with screen tearing and pop-in as well as the AF is pretty bad :ben:

kool. i will try those.

btw, i'm digging the voice acting and writing. this game has sick production values.

The graphics and architecture of the buildings are really well done.

Still kinda iffy on the controls though. Some issues with screen tearing and pop-in as well as the AF is pretty bad :ben:

did u try installing the game? i noticed less texture pops (unless the area i'm in now just has fewer in general)

yeah the environments are sick! though the character models are pretty awful.

as for the controls, they're not that great. combat is pretty shitty and the jumping can get wonky. still i find myself having a blast with it.

Is AC 2 worth $20 brand new for someone who hasn't played AC1 and doesn't plan on playing it?

yup. i just got it for $20. i must warn you, it starts off really slow. though it starts to get good an hour in.

Assassin's Creed in general (either 1 or 2) is a must play just because it did so much for this gen. It's influence is heavily seen in games like Infamous and Arkham Asylum.