The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

My copy of SC2 should arrive in a couple days since I didnt get the digital version. I've also started playing Heavy Rain, and Im still going through RDR after like 40 odd hours.

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

so i spent some time with my 360 tonight. i played a little ass creed 2. it's cool but i don't think it's for me. too many fetch quests. i'm having a hard time playing more than a few missions at a time now. i also played the hydro thunder demo. i don't know if burnout 3 ruined me, but i found the sense of speed to be slow. it's not as fast paced and crazy as i remember. it was ok. now on to the good stuff.... i finally played the trials hd demo :wow: what a godly fucking game! i think i'm going to score it. the last demo level was fucking incredible! i also bought splosion man, since i loved the demo so much. i'm happy to say the full game is even better :love: i can tell this game is going to be challenging!

so i spent some time with my 360 tonight. i played a little ass creed 2. it's cool but i don't think it's for me. too many fetch quests. i'm having a hard time playing more than a few missions at a time now.

i also played the hydro thunder demo. i don't know if burnout 3 ruined me, but i found the sense of speed to be slow. it's not as fast paced and crazy as i remember. it was ok.

now on to the good stuff....

i finally played the trials hd demo :wow: what a godly fucking game! i think i'm going to score it. the last demo level was fucking incredible!

i also bought splosion man, since i loved the demo so much. i'm happy to say the full game is even better :love: i can tell this game is going to be challenging!

splosion man fucking owns B)

We should get some LBP going on soon.

so i spent some time with my 360 tonight. i played a little ass creed 2. it's cool but i don't think it's for me. too many fetch quests. i'm having a hard time playing more than a few missions at a time now.

i also played the hydro thunder demo. i don't know if burnout 3 ruined me, but i found the sense of speed to be slow. it's not as fast paced and crazy as i remember. it was ok.

i finally played the trials hd demo :wow: what a godly fucking game! i think i'm going to score it. the last demo level was fucking incredible!

i also bought splosion man, since i loved the demo so much. i'm happy to say the full game is even better :love: i can tell this game is going to be challenging!

fo sho!

u ever try trials hd?

j/k

At the end of the 2nd chapter.

+ great cut scenes

+ story seems interesting

- graphical glitches stick out like a sore thumb

- combat is button mashy

yeah. the game was a decent rental, mostly for the awesome cutsceness. i didn't care for the gameplay. too much screen tearing too.

Splosion Man B)B)B)

i should try out trials HD. i've been ignoring it for some reason.

it starts out just ok. however, the last few demo levels were pretty friggin awesome! very exciting stuff!

fo sho!

u ever try trials hd?

Yeah on PC, game is a lot of fun B)

the final dungeon in darksiders is dragging on for a bit too long, but the puzzles there are really neat thanks to the final gadget which im surprised the devs weren't sued for :ben:

lol how are the puzzles in the other dungeons?