The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

im bored as hell so i decided to start a 2nd darksiders playthrough on apocalyptic. doubt ill finish it though.

If you have a PSP play P3P, it's surprisingly really good compared to the PS2 game

im bored as hell so i decided to start a 2nd darksiders playthrough on apocalyptic. doubt ill finish it though.

If you have a PSP play P3P, it's surprisingly really good compared to the PS2 game

i sold my PSP like 2 years ago :( dumb decision especially since i was only able to buy 1 game with the money :|

i sold my PSP like 2 years ago :( dumb decision especially since i was only able to buy 1 game with the money :|

Damn that's shitty, right now the only hackable PSP is the GT bundle (comes with FW 4.21, just don't insert the game) :] I'd get it now because the PSP's with 6.00+ can never be hacked.

Just beat AssCreed 2, holy shit what the fuck was up with that ending :wow:

the moments leading up to the final assassination owned so hard. walking on the rafters. Yeah, and lmao at how Desmond says "What. The. FUCK." at the end

the moments leading up to the final assassination owned so hard. walking on the rafters. Yeah, and lmao at how Desmond says "What. The. FUCK." at the endlol. I can't wait to play the third (and hopefully final) AC.

damn darksiders reminds me a lot of zelda. this game is pretty awesome.

reallly? Maybe I should check it out.

And I just beat Machinarium. Really cool game! The art, music and use of sound was great. I loved how it told a story without a single word. The world they created was awesome too. The game was a bit too difficult though, at least for me. Had to refer to a guide a few times. Also sometimes it was hard to see items you could pick up.

Overall great game though.

And I just beat Machinarium. Really cool game! The art, music and use of sound was great. I loved how it told a story without a single word. The world they created was awesome too. The game was a bit too difficult though, at least for me. Had to refer to a guide a few times. Also sometimes it was hard to see items you could pick up.

yeah darksiders doesn't exactly make a great first impression. however, the game starts to get interesting about an hour in. the first dungeon sooooooo feels like it was ripped out of zelda (in a good way), except this game has better combat.

as for machinarium, i'm glad you liked it. i really loved playing it. some of its puzzles were pretty damn hard, however i found most of them to be just right. and yeah the story was surprisingly well done, even without any dialog.

one of these days you should check out pb winterbottom. some genius puzzles.

the moments leading up to the final assassination owned so hard. walking on the rafters. Yeah, and lmao at how Desmond says "What. The. FUCK." at the endlol. I can't wait to play the third (and hopefully final) AC. Lmao same, hope it's set in modern times.

the moments leading up to the final assassination owned so hard. walking on the rafters. Yeah, and lmao at how Desmond says "What. The. FUCK." at the endlol. I can't wait to play the third (and hopefully final) AC. Lmao same, hope it's set in modern times.lol I don't know. It'd be cool but.....I fucking hate Desmond :ben:

yeah darksiders doesn't exactly make a great first impression. however, the game starts to get interesting about an hour in. the first dungeon sooooooo feels like it was ripped out of zelda (in a good way), except this game has better combat.

as for machinarium, i'm glad you liked it. i really loved playing it. some of its puzzles were pretty damn hard, however i found most of them to be just right. and yeah the story was surprisingly well done, even without any dialog.

one of these days you should check out pb winterbottom. some genius puzzles.

I'll see. PB looks like a game that would piss me off lol.