The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Finally beat Kotor ,and boy what a major let down. The game owned up until the end. It took me like 30 tries to defeat that bastard Malak. Cheapest boss I've ever come across. Hopefully Kotor 2 will be much better. Also I picked up L4D2 on that godly steam sale and was wondering do people still play the co-op campaign ? Is it hard to find some decent games for beginners?

Finished King's Bounty: Armored Princess. I had never played a King's Bounty or Heroes of Might and Magic game before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I had assumed going in, based on the screen shots of combat that I saw, that it wouldn't be too much of a change in what I was use to, but the small islands and introverted design of quests on these islands is such a charming and fresh way to play a game, even if the formula is rather old. The bosses were really hard, it's rather unfortunate that I found stacking units with the 'Can't be counter-attacked' attribute to be insanely successful as it took away from the strategic depth that was likely there. Not being able to 'cheat' for the final boss was probably the best part of the game as I had to actually think about what I was doing, and going to do 2-3 turns from now. The final strategy took a little bit less thought but the journey to that strategy, including the numerous curse words uttered whenever I'd have the boss relatively low only to be stricken with a variable that I knew I simply couldn't overcome, was what allowed me to really appreciate the game despite the unevenness of the game's difficulty. For any fans of these types of games, how far back in their catalogues should I look for more games to play? I'd imagine all of the newer King's Bounty games play the same as it's just one game with some expansion packs so playing all of them would be an easy choice, but I have no knowledge of what Might and Magic games to play. --- More Dirt 2! I figured I'd give the PC version a shot since my roommate managed to destroy my 360 disc when he knocked over my 360 during a lap around Croatia's 'Hairpin Run'. No working controller meant I was stuck with the keyboard but the lack of pressure sensitive buttons was soon redeemed by what is now my favorite racing control scheme; H-Pattern Manual! I haven't used a racing wheel since the PS2 days and the sequential gear shifting that controllers are limited to (at least as far as I'm aware) means this was the first opportunity I had with a control scheme that probably isn't anything new to a lot of people. Not much else in my Dirt 2 travels, clipping steadily along through events trying my best do every rest on Hardcore, though the truck events are still a pain in the ass.

Edited by Hot Sauce

Lmao, the Manga levels were easily my favorite ones. The Pling Pling song :D

Trying to go for the 200/200. Need to grind my way to get 125,000 shots fired and I have to do the total recall boss without getting hit. :rage: Is that the "Secret" Achievement? I beat the game with 70k shots, I don't think I'm willing to get back into that. :ben:

Lmao, the Manga levels were easily my favorite ones. The Pling Pling song :D

Trying to go for the 200/200. Need to grind my way to get 125,000 shots fired and I have to do the total recall boss without getting hit. :rage: Is that the "Secret" Achievement? I beat the game with 70k shots, I don't think I'm willing to get back into that. :ben:Just gonna tape the RT down and watch some TV. :ben:

Been playing Cut the Rope, it's a fun game and definitely worth the 99 cents. It's real easy (got all 300 stars) but it was definitely enjoyable.

that game does look fun! I had a great time with it, very few levels have you actually thinking but it was still incredibly addictive probably due to it's simplistic yet satisfying gameplay.

Started up Peace Walker again, I stopped playing at the last Chapter and am going to finish it this week. B)