The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

CM:killzone:

Starting up NV right now B)

I hope you've finished all your exams. :ben:

Was just checking to see how well it ran outside, it's all good now I'll be playing it in 2 weeks :ben:

also cm I don't care about that I thought you was permed or some shit :killzone:

Been playing through Super Meat Boy. I think it's safe to say the game is more of a test of your skills than it is fun. But damn does it bring satisfaction when you beat a challenging stage.

i don't really like the controls. they feel too twitchy to me. i still think nsmb wii has the best controls for any platformer. btw, welcome back :-*

Been playing through Super Meat Boy. I think it's safe to say the game is more of a test of your skills than it is fun. But damn does it bring satisfaction when you beat a challenging stage.

i don't really like the controls. they feel too twitchy to me. i still think nsmb wii has the best controls for any platformer. btw, welcome back :-*

:-*

yeah they are maybe a tad twitchy. But damn are they tight. If you could adjust the sensitivity a bit that'd be cool I guess.

Im having problems due to my 360 controller's A button getting stuck. Might have to get a new one :ben:

i thought the controls were weird at first but i got used to them pretty quickly. the high sensitivity makes it so that you can pull off precise jumps and whatnot by just slightly tilting the stick.

I love the running jumps ( when you hold x and press A). Feels so natural. :bow:

i thought the controls were weird at first but i got used to them pretty quickly. the high sensitivity makes it so that you can pull off precise jumps and whatnot by just slightly tilting the stick.

I love the running jumps ( when you hold x and press A). Feels so natural. :bow:

aight. i still have the demo. i'll give it another whirl :)

haha but like I said. This game is more of a series of challenges than a fun platformer. The levels are all less than 30 seconds long. Pretty trial and error + memory based.

haha but like I said. This game is more of a series of challenges than a fun platformer. The levels are all less than 30 seconds long. Pretty trial and error + memory based. uggh i may not like it then. still, i give it another try.

It's one my favorite games this year; great combat, pacing is really good, decent amount of puzzles, production values are really good too, 20 hours, lots of variety in environments, lots of challenges to keep levels fresh etc. Overall a nice complete package.

Edited by -SK-

It's one my favorite games this year; great combat, pacing is really good, decent amount of puzzles, production values are really good too, 20 hours, lots of variety in environments, lots of challenges to keep levels fresh etc. Overall a nice complete package.

it seems like a solid title for action-adventure fans.