The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

just beat halo reach, its the best halo yet but. the scorpion section was very short ;( the falcon section was kinda boring, I hate backtracking the sp is kinda short, then again I played in normal and there were 2 points were I got stuck, the first time with the hunters, and clearing the landing zone in the last level Also it kinda felt less "epic", maybe its because its in the same world but the landmarks were not as pronounced as previous games. Also how did jun died? I was aware of everyone else's but I miss that one.

Beat New Vegas, gonna trade that in and Castlevania (Didn't bother with it, I'll pick it up again when it's $20). Playing Fable 3 with a side of Super Meat Boy and Rock Band 3.

what do you think of fable 3? i trust your opinion since we were both disappointed in 2.

Only played about an hour. So far i'm having fun with it, they throw a huge decision at you within the first 10 minutes of the story. Threw me off guard, it really set the game up well. The one thing that I'm annoyed with is the sancturary, Lionhead's answer to the menu. It makes things alot more annoying, simple tasks like changing the quest tracker takes alot longer than it should.

Overall though, im having alot of fun. I'd say rent it or wait for a price drop.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYIRsyNsVLE

I really recommend this indie gem, 80 points, one of the best shooters of the year, challenging looks good and its fucking addictive.

wow impressive. And they pretty much jacked the Geometry Wars artstyle, which is fine cus Geometry wars looks amazing.

ok i played the super meat boy demo again. i now love the controls and the game. so, i bought it (along with marble blast ultra). perhaps i was just in a bad mood when i first played it. btw htp and gang, what are the better indie games on xbla? i saw a bunch that were so cheap. i'd like to buy some, though i don't know shit about them. i mainly love platformers, puzzle games, and action adventure.

I usually fall for the charm of Fables universe every time it gets released but this one sounds and looks awful.

lmao same, I might pick this up when it's like 20$I caved and bought fable 2 the day it came out. Told myself it wasn't going to live up to the hype, but still bought it:killzone: This time I will just gamefly it.