The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

started playing moh yesterday, this game had potential and its sad EA didnt give the team more time to polish the game. Every flaw it has its a reminder how Infiniti Ward had the formula memorized, IW and Treyarch are better at making at making this type of a game; every moh set piece has something, an animation missing, etc you are always reminded how polished the cod games are. Also moh is a testament how over the top military sp games have become, inserting, clearing a camp does not cut it anymore, everything needs to be epic, and when someone tries to do something more grounded, more realistic you get a weird hybrid where the game feels nor there nor here. When you play CoD you know its over the top, you know you are playing someone that is going to stop a nuke or something equally ridiculous, but MoH its a mixed bag one moment you are undercover getting to a spy, the next moment you are marking targets for a AC130 run, and the dialog doesnt even make sense, they always talk about Taliban numbers in the hundreds but you always feel like you are killing thousands, just mowing people down left and right, the idea of a more realistic grounded shooter goes out the door. in short, playing moh makes me a appreciate CoD more, MoH is to CoD what Buick is to Mercedes, both aim for the same thing but they are in different classes Still havent finished it yet, but it doesnt look promising, still havent mentioned the graphics, sound, which are sub par

I played MoH for a little while and walked away from it. I only got to like the 5th mission and the majority of them were taking place at night. Got too annoying for my tastes, I don't mind night missions but I think they should be used sparingly. As for what I'm playing right now: Playing Spiderman Shattered Dimensions now. Pretty fun game even if it is rough around the edges, but in any case it's nice to see Spiderman get away from the open world gameplay. The different Spidey's don't offer that much different gameplay though. Amazing, 2099 and Ultimate pretty much have the same kind of gameplay to them. Noir has stealth missions which are kind of similar to Batman's predator missions except you don't have gadgets to play and plan with. I should also mention the enemy line of sight is terrible so it's actually sort of easy to take them out one by one without triggering an alarm. But these missions do give you a nice change of pace since the other three Spidey's play so similar like previously mentioned. Combat system gets better as you get some upgrades and new tools to work with but the combat system isn't deep enough to keep you playing for too long. Not a purchase but definitely worth a rental if you're a Spiderman fan. Fist of the North Star. Haven't played too much of this, only played it for a little bit. Not really much to comment on right now but it seems okay I guess. Will comment further after I get some more playtime with it.

Edited by Sabotage

Medal of Honor feels just like COD 4. That's a good thing though. So far I'm enjoying it. I'm also playing NBA 2K11 and it is the best Basketball game I have ever played. I'm using one of those knock off PS3/PS2 controllers and it just doesn't feel quite right. I was wondering if a wired 360 controller would work on my PC?

It's just Plug and Play on Windows. The Play and Charge kits don't work though unless you have that receiver. Assassins Creed is a much better game when you're watching it being played btw. :killzone:

Just beat plants Vs Zombies, for the price per quality ratio it's probably one of the best games ever made. There was a steam Halloween sale and for the price of a coffee you could have gotten this, and it is so addicting and so much content for a popcap game. Popcap is actually a pretty damn good game dev. They make some awesome casual games.