The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Kinect Games, Black Ops MP (Trying to get the remaining achievements in Zombies), Fable 3, and some Age of Empires 3 on the side.

have u done the goalie mini game in kinect sports? that may be my favorite minigame now :love:

Kinect Games, Black Ops MP (Trying to get the remaining achievements in Zombies), Fable 3, and some Age of Empires 3 on the side.

have u done the goalie mini game in kinect sports? that may be my favorite minigame now :love:

of course :love: kinect :bow:

i got a 136 in the kicking one :smug: and a 96 is the goalie one. seriously, after spending an hour on the more demanding minigames, i have to reach for a protein shake lol. shit is like p90x lol :bow: i do the boxing a lot too. shit is hard on professional :sam:

I'm at the last boss of Demon's Souls, currently trying to find as much ores as i can before starting my new game+. I also need to spend my remaining Demon's Souls into creating new weapons, and grind to raise my stats a bit.

holy shit Chrono Trigger is fucking awesome :love:

never played it before, hard to think this came out on the snes, holds up really well

greatest RPG of all time :bow: the game was way ahead of it's time and still rapes every RPG. Timeless classic, everyone must play this game.

holy shit Chrono Trigger is fucking awesome :love:

never played it before, hard to think this came out on the snes, holds up really well

greatest RPG of all time :bow: the game was way ahead of it's time and still rapes every RPG. Timeless classic, everyone must play this game.Indeed. It will never feel outdated either because the combat is fast paced. The only JRPG I've ever completed too lol, I hate JRPGs.

Perfect gameplay, so many environments, excellent music, great characters, how the story can span out, 13 endings, go back in time or into the future in 7 different eras with cities and the entire world from past eras changing according to time, etc. The definition of a perfect imaginative game :bow: