The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I'm surprised they localised it TBH. I'm pleased they have though.

it looks kind of dumb but i would have liked to try 428 (which was apparently made by the same company).

btw i finished a 3rd playthrough. game goes by real fast when you can just skip through most of the text.

How hard does it get? It seemed pretty hard even in that demo so I could see it getting pretty tough later on.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Been Playing Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl with the Complete 2009 mod and also playing Call of Pripyat.

Is that the best overhaul mod for Stalker? I have like a month off and I think Im going to really try this time. :ben:

I gotta say heavy rain fucking owns :love:

I thought this game was gonna be bleh from the gay beginning with ethan and his family, but DAMN it really picked up

yeah despite its acting/story flaws, i found it to be so thrilling. it surprised the hell out of me too.

Trying out Dragon Age Origins and The Witcher. Just off of initial impressions I'd say Dragon Age is going to be magnificent. Witcher? Not so much. It seems really low budget and the fight with that stupid Frightener is a pretty lame boss fight. The opening of DAO has me hooked. I think this game may make me put all the others on the back burner.

Dragon Age Origins = :corns:

The Witcher (so far) = :Jeff:

DAO is amazing, btw halfway through the game the game you are going to the fade its gonna suck there is a mod that skips that bs, let me know if you want it.

I'm surprised they localised it TBH. I'm pleased they have though.

it looks kind of dumb but i would have liked to try 428 (which was apparently made by the same company).

btw i finished a 3rd playthrough. game goes by real fast when you can just skip through most of the text.

How hard does it get? It seemed pretty hard even in that demo so I could see it getting pretty tough later on.

its actually not hard at all. there are a few puzzles that can stump you for a bit because they require you to do some mental math, but the majority are pretty straightforward. Theres also the fact that if you back out of one enough times the characters you're currently with will slowly give you hints until the solution is almost completely obvious.

Edited by Twinblade