The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

God Hand, Resident Evil 4, and Killer7.

Mass Effect 2 on the 360 but I'm really not enjoying how weightless the control feel.

Even Hanley shudders at how fucking manly that game is. Godly choice. :bow: Playing God Hand and Killer7 on PSCX2. 1080p :smugd:

Game's great though.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

More FO: NV. Still liking it quite a bit, and there's a lot of depth but I feel like this is descending into the same power fantasy that every single other FO game became. The game started out not so easy but now it's becoming a bit too easy, which fumbles the balance and reason to use a lot of the systems (not to mention the survival atmosphere).

Gonna crank it to Very Hard and see if that helps.

I didn't find the game overly easy on Hard. Have you encountered the harder enemies yet? Like Deathclaws? They can easily kill most lvl.20+ characters with a couple hits on hard.

I encountered the nightkin, which took me a while to nail down a strategy, but after that I got'em. No deathclaws yet, no. I didn't mean it was easy, I just meant that I'd have way more incentive to use gameplay systems like crafting or customization if I needed to really work to overcome enemies or expend more of my supplies. The game just gives you everything you could possibly need. My money issues were permanently solved after Mojave since there's so much junk to pick up and trade. By extension, stimpacks and other meds are no longer a concern. This stuff will have to be tuned via mods I guess.

No, you just need to play hardcore mode.

You think I didn't activate it as soon as I got the option? :killzone: