The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Just Cause 2 gets way too boring way too quick. It's funny that you hold repetitive missions and lackluster gameplay against it when you spend more time in WoW a week than I do at work. PS hook me up with a DPS build for heroics.

Edited by Player 1
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Just Cause 2 gets way too boring way too quick. It's funny that you hold repetitive missions and lackluster gameplay against it when you spend more time in WoW a week than I do at work.

Posted Image

Just Cause 2 gets way too boring way too quick. It's funny that you hold repetitive missions and lackluster gameplay against it when you spend more time in WoW a week than I do at work.

PS hook me up with a DPS build for heroics.

Bro, I put like maybe 10 hours a week into WoW. :facep:

Just copy my Combat build, turn on Blade Flurry and hit Sinister Strike a lot.

I've honestly never taken the time to really get into an Assassin's Creed game before. Would I be missing a lot if I went straight to Revelations? AC3 and its American history approach looks really intriguing to me so I wanted to get started before that launches.

I actually wanted to start with either ACB or ACR because I heard it surprisingly has really fun multiplayer as well as good SP. Read about it in the GS review and it sounds really unique and fun. Need to be ready for both in AC3. B)

Edited by -BAF-
Guest Golem

You've got to play AC2, if you're at least jumping on from where Ezio's story began. II had such a good set up that I was really into accomplishing the assassinations for revenge. I'd love to recommend AC1, but I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. Basically; if you really want to get into AC, start from the beginning and pace yourself, otherwise just get Brotherhood, but you'll miss out on some cool moments from both.

Guest Golem

If you play ACB you won't be able to go back to 2 though.

Yeah but that depends if he wants in on the franchise that much.

I played AC1 and 2 one after the other, by the time I got to Brotherhood I had to put it off for months, I had my fill.

So, you know, if he wants to get into ACIII, playing through all 4 games might be taxing.

Just play ACB, fuck the rest. After seeing the 3 demo at PAX he'll be fine going into it after one game. Shit looks DYNAMITE.

Edited by Player 1