The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Playing Fez, solid game love the music. Map is bad and I wish the d-pad wasn't such garbage.

I didn't find the map that bad during my first playthrough, but going back through the map on NG+ is fucking brutal. Contorting the map around, zooming in and out so other sections of the map aren't covering up what you're trying to look at, it's just fucking awful.

And trying to get to uncleared areas, ugh. Warp/small gates are still too spread out to make getting across the cleared play areas as quick and easy as they need to be.

I still love how deep the game gets with some of these puzzles, I'm having to learn a language using Tetris pieces. :jerkit:

game is longer than i thought :] i only just now unlocked the door that requires 8 cubes, even though i had already racked up 20 :tard:

None of those doors open up significant pathways, you unlock 90% of the content early on.

Guest Golem

just started playing your mom. she's good

I heard your mom can handle up to 16 lemmings, or 32 hermits :bena:

We talking concurrently, or consecutively?

Concurrently :smugd: punkbuster and everything

:cruise:

Posted Image

Imgur is down, hope the site allows hotlinking.

Guest Golem

Posted Image

Imgur is down, hope the site allows hotlinking.

Holy shit, that's killing me! :kaz:
Guest Golem

Played some Dark Soul's on my break from 3D. Damn, I keep trying to outsmart that first redeye guy with the huuuuuge pike, but he fucking demolishes me, I almost had him with some firebombs from a distance but then I run out. This game is great and I'm really getting into the message system, very cool way to drop and get hints... Or total lies. Edit : whoops, I meant demons souls :ben:

if ds was going to not shut down its servers til ps3 died id get it... now i wont... and i wont buy dark souls either because i cant play the first one.

lmao. don't be a fuck. i don't find the multiplayer that needed in demon's souls at all. like, not at all. plus it was always hard as fuck to get in with someone, i felt. get that shit now

if ds was going to not shut down its servers til ps3 died id get it... now i wont... and i wont buy dark souls either because i cant play the first one.

lmao. don't be a fuck. i don't find the multiplayer that needed in demon's souls at all. like, not at all. plus it was always hard as fuck to get in with someone, i felt. get that shit now

i had peeps i trusted tellin me i NEEDED dat online experience an shit... are you tellin me i need to take a trip to the mall tomorrow morning?