The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

If you play ACB you won't be able to go back to 2 though.

Yeah but that depends if he wants in on the franchise that much.

I played AC1 and 2 one after the other, by the time I got to Brotherhood I had to put it off for months, I had my fill.

So, you know, if he wants to get into ACIII, playing through all 4 games might be taxing.

Yeah, I want AC3 to be fresh. :ben:
  • Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Befrag, going to order Borderlands GotY edition soon, you still need someone to co-op with?

Unless you're not playing it on 360, in which case nevermind :ben:

http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/laugh.gif 360

I have the hermlord version breh

Well have fun with it all the same.

wait, fuck, i thought you said unless you're playing it on 360 http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/sad.gif
Guest Golem

Befrag, going to order Borderlands GotY edition soon, you still need someone to co-op with?

Unless you're not playing it on 360, in which case nevermind :ben:

http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/laugh.gif 360

I have the hermlord version breh

Well have fun with it all the same.

wait, fuck, i thought you said unless you're playing it on 360 http://systemwars.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Smileys/sad.gif

Yeah bro :( I'm all about da xbawks for borderlands

So I'm playing ME3, 11 hours in, imported my save so erreybody is alive and I started at level 30. :smug: Think it's the most refined ME yet and technically the most solid. How the story, environments and characters will hold up in comparison.... time will tell. doesn't feel old to me as I only played the predecessors through once each at launch and didn't touch them after.

Legend of Grimrock sucks.

y

Insanely boring, next to nothing about the game seems interesting. All I really enjoy is how you cast spells as a Mage, but instead of something cool, like juggling mana between experimenting with buttons to discover spells and having enough to be a useful part of the team, you just find spells and still manage to be a useless part of the team.

Would probably make for a cool iOS game though, I just don't find the gameplay to be engaging at all as a PC game. Doesn't help that there's no strategy or difficult puzzles at the beginning.

Edited by DSG Hot Sauce

Interested in playing Dark Souls. Should I play Demon's Souls first, since I hear that they will be shutting down their servers next month? Or should I simply forget about it and play Dark Souls instead?

Play both, they're both unique in their own way. Personally I enjoyed DaS overall more but only because of the pseudo-open world design. Though DeS has a much darker and depressing atmosphere and has the best level this gen (Tower of Latria :bow: ).
Guest Golem

I think it's the drop-in factor. It's non-threatening cause it's all "Yo bro, you can play for 15 minutes, no story bullshit holding you down :smugd:" and then it's all "But if you want to actually be the best, you better play for five hours Posted Image"