The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

The graphics are better than I had previously thought. There's some pop up and weird quirks, but it does look pretty good as it goes on. I just hate that narrator's voice. He's so gringo sounding lol. I can tell I will be spending many hours on this game.

Wow all I can is the EE of W2 really really made the game leagues better. I remember when it first came it out I couldn't get into it at all while I was still in my ME phase, now it's the complete opposite. Game is absolutely incredible :bow: But I just lost 2 hours of progress from doing side quests because I died in the forest, STUPID AUTO SAVING SYSTEM, FUUUCKk. That merchant fag blind folds me and holds me in a cell, I get out then get attacked by these fucking lizard plant things and get my ass whooped ;(

Edited by -SK-

What I absolutely love is the atmosphere. It's hard to explain, but the fantasy setting has a sense of realism to it, if that makes sense. certain areas actually feel dirty and old. The elves look just like regular people, just with pointy ears. None of that Disney shit. I loved how the first city I visited, when leaving the boat, had public executions right when I got there. I can't wait to get home later to play more.

come to daddy faggots

lol relax kiddo. Notice how they are playing it and enjoying it now that it isn't a mess. The same mess you obsessed over last year. :lol: Edited by -CM-

Is the ghost hospital something new? I don't remember that. I remember going into some kind of tomb but it wasn scary.

IIRC it's the side mission where you either turn the dude in or not in the cellar

Dandelion feels out of place with the awful voice acting they gave him.

Lmao seriously

It's pretty annoying how pretty much every side-character of the game has amazing voice acting but two of your main companions on the game have shitty voice acting. The dwarf's accent is great, all the nationalities have their distinct dialect too, and its pretty awesome, the kings and bad guys are amazingly portrayed.

But then you have Dandelion and Triss which have very shitty and out-of-place voice actors. Thankfully Geralt and Zoltan are awesome.