The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

So the Letho fight was fucking awful. :|

the bosses in this game are honestly terrible imo. just a small step above deus ex hr's in quality.

Agreed. Good thing I'm not playing this for the bosses
Guest C.M.

the bosses in this game are honestly terrible imo. just a small step above deus ex hr's in quality.

Agreed. Good thing I'm not playing this for the bosses

lol yeah. Boy would that be a mistake.

I liked the boss fight with the Vandergilft or w/e you spell it as in Ch 2, but way too easy. Wanted to play in Dark mode because you get 3 different sets of armor, gloves, trousers, trophies and swords you cant find in hard and lower difficulties.

Edited by -SK-

It was easy as hell, just dodge his attacks when he has that shield on then use the aard sign to stagger him and attack him 4 times then dodge and rinse and repeat.

The Kayran pissed me off though, those fucking QTE's were so tiny and random.

It was easy as hell, just dodge his attacks when he has that shield on then use the aard sign to stagger him and attack him 4 times then dodge and rinse and repeat.

:roff: All I did was use AARD on him and did a few heavy attacks and rinse and repeat.

I didn't mind the Keyran, or whatever it was called. I got super frustrated on the first part of the QTE, though. I didn't notice the mouse at the bottom of the screen for the longest time, so I just kept getting one-shot over and over again thinking I was just fucking up the positioning. Having it start after the third of four tentacles getting chopped off didn't help, seemed likely I just needed to kill the fourth tentacle so I wasn't looking for a QTE icon.

Finished Ch 2 last night with Iorveth, god damn that was one epic battle at the end, Iorveth os such a BOSS :bow: Ch 3 looks gorgeous

Edited by -SK-

That was the strategy I used, went with two strong attacks in favour of a couple weak ones.

Sometimes I'd get hit with his Aard/Inferni sign despite being nowhere close to where it went off, other times I'd stagger him and right after the first hit he'd block for some reason. The fight just came off as random despite knowing a workable strat, completely unrewarding.

I really need to invest in a wired 360 controller/wireless adapter for PC. :( Put my early points in the Alchemy tree to pick up the 10% chance of discovering a mutagen on potion craft or something like that, and the other points in Riposte. I have some points in whatever is in the top of the tree, not sure if I allocated those myself last year when I played or if those get spent there by default. Not sure why I would spend a point on deflecting arrows.

I really need to invest in a wired 360 controller/wireless adapter for PC. :(

Put my early points in the Alchemy tree to pick up the 10% chance of discovering a mutagen on potion craft or something like that, and the other points in Riposte. I have some points in whatever is in the top of the tree, not sure if I allocated those myself last year when I played or if those get spent there by default. Not sure why I would spend a point on deflecting arrows.

Once you get the mutagen 10% skill, I highly recommend putting the rest in the swordsman skill and the top skill.

Wish you could assign select to something ;(

You can override the config file in documents and map it to something.

and rotating mini-maps are the worst :puke:

Fuck that noise. I probably won't beat it. Can't get into it again, but I beat it twice already just wanted to check out EE and it's acting all funky for me. Sometimes my attacks don't hit enemies, the lighting gets all fucked up, and the texture pop in is gross, plus was the game always as pixelated as it seems now?