The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

So how does everyone feel about the revamped TW2 ending? I haven't finished it because of college yet, but I was wondering if the new cinematics and additions made it feel more satisfying

Jesus, that gargoyle side-quest in act 3 leaves you decked the fuck out.

is that the one with the locked chests? never did manage to figure it out.

Yeah.

I just guessed and used the shield to avoid damage.

it's pretty easy but you need to get the books

Edited by GG™ Kitad

Beat Witcher 2, was fun.

I would give any amount of money for that arena mini-game in Dark Souls. ;(

SL 60 or 120, go to Kiln, Painted World, or Anor Londo :smugd: Do the bottomless box glitch so you don't have to get your items all over again in a new game so you can just focus on building your character as you want. Edited by -SK-

Beat Witcher 2, was fun.

I would give any amount of money for that arena mini-game in Dark Souls. ;(

SL 60 or 120, go to Kiln, Painted World, or Anor Londo :smugd: Do the bottomless box glitch so you don't have to get your items all over again in a new game so you can just focus on building your character as you want.

wut

So how does everyone feel about the revamped TW2 ending? I haven't finished it because of college yet, but I was wondering if the new cinematics and additions made it feel more satisfying

Jesus, that gargoyle side-quest in act 3 leaves you decked the fuck out.

is that the one with the locked chests? never did manage to figure it out.

Yeah.

I just guessed and used the shield to avoid damage.

it's pretty easy but you need to get the books

they didn't add much. theres a monologue by dandelion and a short FMV scene that basically sets up Witcher 3.

im starting to really like arkham city, theres a suprising amount of exploration and puzzle solving. The detective stuff i.e. crime scene scanning makes it feel like an adventure game at times. i wish that was a bigger focus though, so far its only been used for a bit of the side mission stuff.

Edited by Twinblade

Risen 2 has some of the worst combat I've ever had the misfortune to play.

What a waste of bandwidth.

do you really have comcast?

We don't have Comcast in Canada.

bell then? or the other one?

Rogers.

Rogers.

Fucking crooks.

Rogers.

Fucking crooks.

Seriously.

We were on a plan that gave us 15 Mbps down for $50, they upgraded all the plans so the $50 plan became 25 Mpbs down and the 15 Mpbs speed got knocked down to $40. It was a straight increase for all of their plans, sounds good so what's the problem? You needed a new modem to take advantage of the higher speed, they never told us this so we were still paying $50 for 15 Mbps despite the upgrade.

Shady fucks.

I finished Rubber Monkey and the Crumbling Ledges of Doom 2, and my initial opinion still pretty much holds: It’s a fairly hollow game and a mediocre Raiders clone. But it’s so bloody pretty, and I like Nate and the two girls even though the dialogue really does sound like it was written by an ex-Friends writer. And one benefit of being so (overly) scripted is that's never a chore to play. It's a really breezy experience. I also take back my old criticism that the game doesn’t have an identity of its own. The platforming, however hollow I think it is, does give the game its own personality.

arkham city question: does anybody know the pre-requisites for unlocking the side missions where you rescue hostages from riddler? i can't tell if its from solving riddles, collecting riddler trophies, or just beating up his informants. Or maybe its a combination of all 3?

Edited by Twinblade
Guest Golem

arkham city question: does anybody know the pre-requisites for unlocking the side missions where you rescue hostages from riddler? i can't tell if its from solving riddles, collecting riddler trophies, or just beating up his informants. Or maybe its a combination of all 3?

Beat up informants for locations, which helps, collect enough riddler trophies, they'll usually tell you when you have enough, then you crack the riddle with the enigma machine.

If you're not up to collecting all 400 trophies though, you might want to just not bother, because that's what it takes.

Beat up informants for locations, which helps, collect enough riddler trophies, they'll usually tell you when you have enough, then you crack the riddle with the enigma machine.

If you're not up to collecting all 400 trophies though, you might want to just not bother, because that's what it takes.

wow fuck that :| only have 2 rooms left but i never planned on even coming close to collecting all the trophies. shame cause this is easily one of the more interesting side missions.

Edited by Twinblade