The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

5 awesome hours though. I remember being hooked and finishing it in like 2 sessions which i rarely ever do with any game no matter how short it is. I don't understand why the hell there even is a Max Payne 3. There was really nothing more you can do with Max Payne the character that they didn't already do with 2. Shit isn't even noir anymore.

3 took the franchise in a cool direction, at least to me. I can see it being hated though. I was surprised I wasn't one of those people, considering I beat the first 2 many times and, initially, I wanted more of the same.

Guest C.M.

5 awesome hours though. I remember being hooked and finishing it in like 2 sessions which i rarely ever do with any game no matter how short it is.

I don't understand why the hell there even is a Max Payne 3. There was really nothing more you can do with Max Payne the character that they didn't already do with 2. Shit isn't even noir anymore.

not at all man. They develop his character much more in this. He's totally different, a real wreck. He's barely even a hero at this point whereas in 1 and 2 he was a dude on a path of vengeance and "the good guy". Edited by -CM-
Guest Golem

How awesome were the fun house parts?

Awesome! But creepy as hell. Mentioned before, getting stuck in a place like that is my worst nightmare. And again, reminded me of The Machinist.

I love the TV shows throughout, especially Vlad's game show, so many neat easter eggs. Very Remedy.

I saw 2 TVs in MP3 and I only played halfway through the game. One was in chapter 4 in either Max's apartment or the crazy guy's apartment. The other was in chapter 5 in one of the warehouses. It was all in spanish though I'm pretty sure.

Guest Golem

Picked up Pigsy's Perfect 10 for Enslaved. Haven't actually played the new content, just wanted to chime in about the 3D. So, it's side by side, which means everything looks like poorly compressed video. There's also some really strange tearing going on with the characters. Luckily, you don't notice that too much in motion, and the depth is still cool. Sadly, it has all the jaggies of a 3DS game. A shame, because in 2D it's one of the most beautiful looking games I've played. Bit annoying to pay for what is poor man's 3D.

Picked up Pigsy's Perfect 10 for Enslaved. Haven't actually played the new content, just wanted to chime in about the 3D.

So, it's side by side, which means everything looks like poorly compressed video. There's also some really strange tearing going on with the characters.

Luckily, you don't notice that too much in motion, and the depth is still cool. Sadly, it has all the jaggies of a 3DS game. A shame, because in 2D it's one of the most beautiful looking games I've played.

Bit annoying to pay for what is poor man's 3D.

You really liked Enslaved, eh, nignog? :ben: