The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Guest Golem

ALSO I want to point out that being a kid I only had one system at any given time and I happened to have a Genesis during that gen. I didn't even know about Samus until I was 9 and playing Smash Bros on n64.

Mario games all feel dated to me. BTW, playing Ghost Recon. Game is boring.

Lmao wtf? Galaxy 2 and SM3DL are some of the freshest Marios and platfomers in general.

Mario games all feel dated to me. BTW, playing Ghost Recon. Game is boring.

Lmao wtf? Galaxy 2 and SM3DL are some of the freshest Marios and platfomers in general.

I couldn't even finish Galaxy. Boring as fuck.

How the fuck can you hate on excellent platformers? They have some of the best gameplay.

Galaxy games are boring. They attempted to revolutionize by making it like all 3d and shit, but its just throwing a new paint on an old boring formula. No thanks

Guest Golem

Hoooooly shit Max Payne 3 is good.

I know, right? Unexpectedly good

For the most part it feels exactly like a game spiritually 8 years in the making. Setting feels appropriate, cover shooting is a practical necessity and all the bullet time/shoot dodging is just as satisfying and awesome as ever. Headshots in this game are so satisfying.

Rockstar's rendition of Sao Paolo (sp) is fucking incredible. Walking through the slums felt really real and intimidating.

i know! the presentation is incredible! have you got to the "sex" part yet? the area felt so beautifully dirty, to the point where i wanted to take a shower after lol.
Guest C.M.

Rockstar's rendition of Sao Paolo (sp) is fucking incredible. Walking through the slums felt really real and intimidating.

i know! the presentation is incredible! have you got to the "sex" part yet? the area felt so beautifully dirty, to the point where i wanted to take a shower after lol.

yeah lol. The game is really gritty in general.