The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Guest Golem

I bought GT5 and Hot Pursuit today (I liked the trial a lot) Tried some GT5 in 3D, which is pretty nice. But going in and out of settings from the main menu is a bitch when you're trying to get the 3D just right. Also I tried out the head tracking and could barely get it to shift...

I'm playing Demon's Souls for the first time right now and I'm falling into the "I played Dark Souls first and now I'm having a hard time getting into Demon's Souls" camp. After playing a lot of Dark Souls last fall and Dragon's Dogma right before Demon's Souls, the game feels like a lot of work for a pretty predictable experience. I think I need to space these games out more so I'm going to put Demon's Souls away for now.

I'm playing Demon's Souls for the first time right now and I'm falling into the "I played Dark Souls first and now I'm having a hard time getting into Demon's Souls" camp. After playing a lot of Dark Souls last fall and Dragon's Dogma right before Demon's Souls, the game feels like a lot of work for a pretty predictable experience. I think I need to space these games out more so I'm going to put Demon's Souls away for now.

Yea, it really goes down to which game you play first tbh. Both are amazing first time experiences. I'm glad I played Demon's Souls first though. And most people seem to agree it had better artistic level designs, although Dark Souls is really no slouch.

Phantasy Star Online 2 and Lone Survivor here and there. Viewtiful Joe 2 on sitting on the desk.

did you get to the basement in LS yet?

Barely put any time into it really.

Is this a glitch in Dragon's Dogma? You can buy carrots for 75G but if you wait until they get rotten you can sell them back to that lady for 165 G :ben: Dafuq, I bought like 500 of em and made a massive 20k profit, Capcom :tard: