The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Gungnir is pretty damn good so far. Not Sure how i'd rank it among Sting's other games yet, but so far it feels on the same level.

im gonna start ys origin soon. which character would you recommend?

Yunica
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Ys : Oath In Felghana (PC) - Something like 5 to 6 hours in this now. I'm starting to really get hooked on it, and I've had it since it's launch on STEAM. Mount and Blade: Warband (PC) - Just having quick rounds of MP with the Napoleonic wars DLC. So much fun.:glad: Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3) - On like chapter 10 of my Master Ninja play-through. :salute: after I'm done with this I'm going move on to bayonetta normal-hard (360) and work on hard mode of Vanquish and all the challenges.

Going through Master Ninja in Sigma 2 on the chapter challenges. It's awesomely fun and frustrating all at once. Grab = Kill was a stupid idea.

Ys : Oath In Felghana (PC) - Something like 5 to 6 hours in this now. I'm starting to really get hooked on it, and I've had it since it's launch on STEAM.

Mount and Blade: Warband (PC) - Just having quick rounds of MP with the Napoleonic wars DLC. So much fun. :glad:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3) - On like chapter 10 of my Master Ninja play-through. :salute: after I'm done with this I'm going move on to bayonetta normal-hard (360) and work on hard mode of Vanquish and all the challenges.

Level up your twin swords before getting to Awakened Alma. The ground rotation move will make the battle much easier for you.

- got M. Edge the other day, I had it before but somehow never clicked with me. This time I actually sat down, and paid attention, it is a good game but I wish they would remove those awful sections where you have to use hand to hand and or gun mechanics, they suck pretty bad. The levels so far are pretty good, partly due to the clean sharp look of the game. the story itself is forgettable, I am almost done with it and I cannot recall anything worth talking about. - I ordered Lost in Blue 3, the other day, that will be my next play, love survival games

Swords and Sworcery. The music and presentation is awesome. Gameplay (if you can even call it that) is just decent though. But hey, what can you expect from an ios game? :reg:

i was hungry so i bit :smug:

:face:

haha seriously though I totally see how this is an ios game. It's broken up into episodes and meant to be played 10-20 minutes at a time. They even say "you wanna take a break?" after completing an episode. Digging it, wish I could play it on an Iphone.

haha seriously though I totally see how this is an ios game. It's broken up into episodes and meant to be played 10-20 minutes at a time. They even say "you wanna take a break?" after completing an episode. Digging it, wish I could play it on an Iphone.

i didn't like it that much tbh. it had a great presentation and vibe. however, i got bored of it.

i didn't like it that much tbh. it had a great presentation and vibe. however, i got bored of it.

yeah I'm basically playing it for the music and to see where the story goes

same. it felt like it was trying too hard to be different.

Edited by Twinblade

Just finished the Walking Dead episode 1, lmao the characters in this game are just as retarded as the ones in the show, still it's pretty good.

really? I liked em all except for the old dude.

Getting it to work is easy, my complaints come from how terrible the moment to moment gameplay is. I mean I died last night because I didn't reload my hatchet Lmfao.

DayZ. Game is pretty fun but fuck is everything about it borderline garbage.

Got a truck last night though. :juggle:

Getting it to work is a pain in the ass.

you people are fucking serious?

you run one installer and its fucking done.

i can't believe how inept this fucking forum is

That automatic installer wasn't working for me, so I had to manually install it. Along with updating BattlEye, didn't know there was a beta version. Edited by -SK-