The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

Posted Images

Just played through the first ep of Walking Dead. Not bad, not bad at all.

Spoiler
- Talk the longest time to solve the Motel part, wasn't seeing the pillow for ages. Felt dumb. - I tried saving Shaun, but he died ;( - I chose Carly over Doug, solely because she has a gun. Can't help thinking that decision is going to bite me in the ass later if I need someone like Doug around.

so yeah, borderlands 2 is pretty much crack even on single player

Yeah, playing it on PC solo. Game looks incredible too.

Anyone playing FTL? On the fence about it.

Edited by -CM²-

Borderlands 2 is amazing! I hate how Maya the Siren is pretty overpowered, when it comes to duels. She can easily use her powers to effortlessly take out my shields and a bit of health, while my holographic assassin powers are pretty much useless in duels. :(

Edited by Goddess Angel

Played some Torchlight over the weekend and it's safe to say I don't like it. There's something off about it and it just makes me want to play Diablo. :ben: Music is dope though.

Played some Torchlight over the weekend and it's safe to say I don't like it. There's something off about it and it just makes me want to play Diablo. :ben:

Music is dope though.

It sucks.

Wut