The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

finished rhythm thief. It was a well put together game, though the rhythm mini games are pretty hit or miss. The story and VA aren't as sharp as layton's but it was still pretty engaging all the way through. i give it an 8.

Does it have puzzles? How much was it?

there aren't any puzzles. and i paid $30 (which was a bit too much).

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

So...how's Borderlands 2, people? Thinking of picking up next week. Never got too into the original. Didn't really have the time to

Original is free on ps+

i'm considering getting ps+. supposedly, the benefits (free games for example) will also apply to vita at no additional cost. Edited by -GD-

So...how's Borderlands 2, people? Thinking of picking up next week. Never got too into the original. Didn't really have the time to

Original is free on ps+

i'm considering getting ps+. supposedly, the benefits (free games for example) will also apply to vita at no additional cost.

Could be wrong, but vita seems to get an instant game collection of its own.

Anyway, go for it. Seriously. If you've chucked money away on XBL even once there's no reason to not get ps+.

Original is free on ps+

i'm considering getting ps+. supposedly, the benefits (free games for example) will also apply to vita at no additional cost.

Could be wrong, but vita seems to get an instant game collection of its own.

Anyway, go for it. Seriously. If you've chucked money away on XBL even once there's no reason to not get ps+.

i've only gotten live once...back in 2003 :reg: i like what ps+ offers though.

Played Borderlands 2 for a few hours but I couldn't get into it. I wasn't getting much fun out of frequently comparing minor stat changes between guns, and nothing else about the game was hooking me.

That's exactly how I felt with the first one pretty much.

rayman jungle run is pretty fun. it makes me want to play origins.

yeah i was surprised how good it turned out. world 3 is my favorite. excellent (and devious) level design. you'll like origins. great game.

---

currently playing rayman jungle run and orgins, along with lbp vita.

yeah i was surprised how good it turned out. world 3 is my favorite. excellent (and devious) level design. you'll like origins. great game.

---

i remember not caring for the demo. the stage where you control the ship in particular was awful.

---

i remember not caring for the demo. the stage where you control the ship in particular was awful.

I liked it a lot. Some parts are definitely better than others. However, it's a blast unlocking everything and some of the level design is pretty stellar.

My hard drive is full of so many games. I've saved more with plus than I've paid out. And that's just going on the games I've played/enjoyed.

Nice!

Borderlands 2 is really meant to be played with other people. It was designed around co-op, don't know why people solo through it. Would you play L4D by yourself? No, you wouldn't.

that was what i was afraid of. but the reviews say that the writing is good so its gotta be somewhat compelling by yourself.

started dustforce. the controls seem a bit off, maybe i didn't properly set up my 360 controller.

game seems like it has potential tho.

I actually thought it's one platformer that really works better on keyboard. It takes a little to get used to, but the crazier moves are easier to pull on on KB